Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
everyones naming a different disease in the comments, surely that does more harm than good and will heighten health anxiety as she’s now being told she has a right cocktail of diseases. she also said whether her food intolerance blood test would highlight an ovarian cyst.

she just ended the live saying “none of you helped me” then when she thought it finished began saying “so apparently i have to eat…” before being cut off. clearly she was helped slightly then. 🙄
If you're telling me I could have found out I had PCOS with a simple blood test, rather than drinking a tit ton of water to have an ultrasound and then proceeding to spew my guts up after wards in front of patients and hospital staff, I'll be wanting compensation for my embarrassment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you're telling me I could have found out I had PCOS with a simple blood test, rather than drinking a tit ton of water to have an ultrasound and then proceeding to spew my guts up after wards in front of patients and hospital staff, I'll be wanting compensation for my embarrassment 😂😂
I found out with a blood test but apart from the pill and a million ultrasounds the doctors aren’t really that helpful

Reactions: 1
I found out with a blood test but apart from the pill and a million ultrasounds the doctors aren’t really that helpful
Saying that I do remember having a blood test and them saying my iron was low and something else but I was just told to keep an eye on it, that was wayyy before the ultrasound though

When I last checked it was 2,991,976

Now it stands at 2,991,958

It’s constantly fluctuating 😬
Probably that salon video that made her drop.

I mean she contradicts herself all the time, I actually can’t stand her.

Reactions: 8
Who cares what photos/videos Lloyd has taken of her recently?! The man is caged up in her stinky sweaty bedroom most days, what else is he going to have to take photos of?

I’m getting so beyond bored of the perfect relationship narrative she’s pushing on young girls that believe it. When it’s the most toxic pile of codependent tit I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 19
Has any else noticed that some tiktokers, max baledge, gkbarry, George Clark, the two brothers from gogglebox I think, Jack Joseph etc have all gone on a private jack wills jet and been flown to ibiza, I guess Eden's invite got lost in the mail? Funny how they have less followers but they're more successful

Reactions: 29
Has any else noticed that some tiktokers, max baledge, gkbarry, George Clark, the two brothers from gogglebox I think, Jack Joseph etc have all gone on a private jack wills jet and been flown to ibiza, I guess Eden's invite got lost in the mail? Funny how they have less followers but they're more successful
She will say she turned it down hahahahah x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Conveniently ignored that question when asked on her live.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Conveniently ignored that question when asked on her live.
I don't get it see she emphasises shes so successful but where is the proof? A few ads here and there are nothing compared to what others are doing, max is travelling every where, gkbarry has her own podcast, vickaboo has an eyeshadow collab, and so many more. surely there should be more evidence than just "3.0m followers" under her tiktok name, she doesn't even do tiktok shop no more. Its giving "I'm getting paid the bare minimum, all you're getting is the bare minimum" even though she says she gets paid mental amounts

Reactions: 22
Max baledge deserves way more followers than Eden. He's a icon I love him
😆

• Heart
Reactions: 32
For every video she posts atm there's always something from her past to show she's a hypocrite.

The post office video about pictures of her - the video I've attached

Slating diet culture - she did a diet MLM

Calling out people saying they wanna lose weight at the salon - the "drink around the waist" video...

And the list would go on and on if I could be arsed, she really needs to sort herself out she can't even remember her own lies and duck ups

Sorry to keep going on and on LOL but just discovered her old twitter and it's just 300 tweets of her being an absolute bleeping beg.
She's now got everything she ever wanted, 3 mil followers (not really but OK lol) and she doesn't have to work because she can do social media full time, and yet she just takes it for granted? Her ex used to make videos with her, even bought her bleeping camera for YouTube for her so it's no surprise she rams Lloyd down everyone's throat. Just seems like she's always wanted to do social media with her partner.... there's so many tweets to Jeffree Star&co as well. I'm embarrassed for her.

Also, her lies have always been a problem because she said in 1 tweet she quit her job to work on her YouTube and then she said in other tweets she lost her job and "can't hold one down" 😂🥲 enjoy some tweets of her being gross

Attachments

• 47.5 KB
  • 38 KB
  • 38.1 KB
  • 44.3 KB
  • 57.9 KB
  • 60.8 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 27
    For every video she posts atm there's always something from her past to show she's a hypocrite.

Calling out people saying they wanna lose weight at the salon - the "drink around the waist" video...

And the list would go on and on if I could be arsed, she really needs to sort herself out she can't even remember her own lies and duck ups

Sorry to keep going on and on LOL but just discovered her old twitter and it's just 300 tweets of her being an absolute bleeping beg.
    She's now got everything she ever wanted, 3 mil followers (not really but OK lol) and she doesn't have to work because she can do social media full time, and yet she just takes it for granted? Her ex used to make videos with her, even bought her bleeping camera for YouTube for her so it's no surprise she rams Lloyd down everyone's throat. Just seems like she's always wanted to do social media with her partner.... there's so many tweets to Jeffree Star&co as well. I'm embarrassed for her.

Also, her lies have always been a problem because she said in 1 tweet she quit her job to work on her YouTube and then she said in other tweets she lost her job and "can't hold one down" 😂🥲 enjoy some tweets of her being gross
    absolute beg on toast 😂 also the cultural appropriation!!! Do better Eden!

• Haha
    Reactions: 12

Cringy as duck. But then that's her all over.

Reactions: 4
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.