Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queencoco

Chatty Member
Just seen this
Me me me me me

blame my inappropriate messages on my husbands PTSD
Edens in the wrong but the sun shines out her arse
Thanks Eden but I’m no sorry to Lee
Fuck off tiktok Lee this is MY platform
I’m worried what people will think of ME

THIS GIRL IS NOT SERIOUS.

Reactions: 31

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Don't usually post as I'm a silent watcher of this shit show and have been for some time however I feel I need to now after the recent events!

That family is absolutely vile, it resonates with me as I am one of 3 girls who had to cut contact completely with my whole family as it was so toxic!

The mother thrives on the drama, she turns them all against each other behind their backs so ultimately she is the one that has control of everyone!

If the partners don't agree with "the family way" they are cast out.

The sisters would stab each other in the back in a heartbeat to get one up on each other, for fame, to be the favourite child etc.

Family means doing as your told, & toeing the line! Mummy will have told them to go home early!

As for Dan Slagg, the guy is a total twat! WTF do people see in that div I'll never understand. He looks a complete dick!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Laurenjm92

As someone who recently lost both parents, Eden needs to get a fucking grip. She used to watch love Island as a tradition with big Carla and now she's not watching it so Lloyd doesn't see tits that he will see on social constantly anyway. She spends 99% shacked up in that grotty bedroom instead of spending time with her aging parents and she'll 100% regret it when they unfortunately eventually pass away and she's not with midget gem anymore. On her story she said she can't wait to live with Lloyd so they can watch TV and go to bed together. That's all they fucking do. Get some aspirations you cretin! She's wasting precious time with her parents for the sake of a love bombing relationship. She makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Mrskane29

VIP Member
That chloe, I honestly don't know how she can walk around looking like the cat that got the cream when she's with that absolute vile gobshite of a 'man' and I use that term loosely because I'm not sure what he identifies as given the stuff he wears. Lee has every god damn right to be angry about what's happened given the fact her sister was literally texting him whilst he had a pregnant girlfriend. If you're having to delete and hide any sort of conversation from your partner then you absolutely have something to hide! Spragg is deffo the type to hang out of the back of a scabby rat! The way they have all gaslighted Lee today is shocking! I personally don't think Lee has anything to apologise for obviously something has been going on for a while and that was the straw that broke the camels back! If she wants to parade her 'close friendship' with spragg and every inch of her life all over social media then she can expect to be outed on social media also! I don't feel one ounce of empathy towards yaz, her behaviour is exactly that of someone who has been caught out and the reaction of spragg/Eden etc is too! I dont find respecting my partners wishes/boundaries and insecurities as abusive behaviour especially if it could really upset the person ive chose to share my life with! Sometimes what may seem petty to us and others is everything to them and if we love and respect someone, then why would you not do whatever they've asked of you? From what I've seen of Yaz's life on here and she posts the majority of it, I wouldn't have her down as an abused and controlled person (in my opinion) there's no signs as far as I can see?! That video Yaz did 'clearing things up' should of been done this morning before Eden told spragg to go on and scream abuse!

Sorry for the essay! 😅

queencoco

Chatty Member
This is absolutely vile. I can’t believe Spragg has been live slagging Lee off like that and encouraged by Eden. That’s your brother in law - why are they airing this all over the internet? This will bite them in the arse when Yaz wants to go back playing happy families. If I was a wife in that situation, the damage control wouldn’t be to get my sister to get the man whose angered my husband to go and tell everyone he’s an abuser. Even if he is she’s started a hate campaign, and is simultaneously sat there saying it was just a silly argument. What’s the truth? I hate these girls honestly. How Spragg and the evil sisters have a platform is beyond me.

Chipss

I hadn't bee on here for a couple days and came back to the biggest explosion since the discovery of Lloyd's height boosters. I had so much to catch up on. Here is what I noticed:
1. Eden is an absolute nasty snake, she literally backstabbed Lee and tried to end Yaz's marriage by asking Dan to say what he said.
2. Dan Scabb had no business publicly talking about DW or any other things going on between Yaz and Lee, not only cause it's not his business but also cause if there was any truth in it, he would be putting her in so much danger.
3. He can't dictate what boundaries other people have in their relationship. He clearly doesn't have any boundaries in his relationship since he's constantly after a Harvey snatch. Lee set a boundary and Yaz disrespected it and put a random buffoon before her husband and father of her child.
4. Chloe is the biggest most pathetic doormat in this universe. Also not the the sweet poor girl many of us thought she was.
5. If Lee is so abusive, why didn't Harveys do anything during this holiday? They had the perfect opportunity to remove Yaz from this situation. Why did they need the Lego head to get the Superman outfit on and save the poor Yaz from the burning building??
6. Why would Dan get so pressed if there is no truth in what Lee said? If someone said it about my partner, he'd just say it's not true, full stop. There would be no need to go on a rant about Lee to try to re-direct attention away from him. This alone screams guilty to me.
7. I read an article about couples that overcompensate the lack of emotional connection by constantly having sex and PDA. As they lack on an emotional level, being highly physical is the only thing they have left. Take a note Eeds.
8. Also, IBS??? Maybe Red Bull? How about just having the shits like Will from The Inbetweeners after drinking your body weight's worth of energy drinks. She only has IBS if it stands for Irritable (red) Bull Shit.

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Has any else noticed that some tiktokers, max baledge, gkbarry, George Clark, the two brothers from gogglebox I think, Jack Joseph etc have all gone on a private jack wills jet and been flown to ibiza, I guess Eden's invite got lost in the mail? Funny how they have less followers but they're more successful

Reactions: 29

damn you got me

sorry but as someone who works in the optical industry, those gucci glasses are not blue light glasses😖😂 id be very interested to see the ad when it comes out cus deffo looks like they’ve still got the logo on and the company who make gucci don’t make ‘dummy’ lenses with blue reflective coating lol

I thought this, I have the same frames but for prescription glasses, and they don't have the logo on the glass! I was wondering whether she just kept the sticker on as she loves people to know what designer brand she's wearing 🙄

Also this comment 👏🏻

Attachments

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
He can’t watch love island? Fuck off 😂😂😂 Tell me you’re insecure without telling me you’re insecure. I’ve been with my other half 6 and a half years and we’re getting married this year. I trust him 100%. I even said to him when he went on his stag that I was absolutely fine with him going to a strip club if they drag him to one. I also told him not to call or message over the weekend, just to enjoy himself. Like I do when he goes on nights out and he does the same to me. Because I trust him and I’m mature enough to know that he can look at another woman without then shagging them 😂. This is his life now if they get married and stay together. How pathetic. Reminds me of a 14 year olds relationship. Eden if you read this, grow up love. Honestly if you can’t even let him watch bloody love island, you’re not mature enough to be engaged.

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
How many deleted videos are we on today? 3? 4? 🤣

If you can’t handle the heat Edie get the fuck out of your grubby kitchen.

• Haha

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Makes me cringe how much Yaz tries to push how much she loves her “darling sister” she’s literally just tried to destroy your marriage and you’re still licking her arse. How can she be ok with Eden literally telling Dan to expose her husband in front of thousands of people?

Eden’s probably trying to get rid of Lee so her and Lloyd can have all the spotlight.

lozza96

VIP Member
She dosnt even get invited to the red carpet events like others .people have had opportunities to interview people as well at award shows and stuff and she dosnt get any of that.shes got more followers than max baledge and he gets loads of opportunities. I much prefer max he's proberly one of my most favourite creaters he deserves everything and is so real

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
I’m getting sick of her uploading videos being brave and then deleting them half hour later because she didn’t get the response she wanted..

Reactions: 28

Ohthedrama101

I hope Lee has evidence! If I was Lee and hearing what dan spragg is saying it would definitely push me to post all the evidence and expose her and the whole family for what they really are.
I'm mad for Lee.

itsallthedrama_mick

If they were all that worried about Yaz’s safety, why on earth does it take a “scandal” to talk about it? Get her help in private rather than blasting it all over the internet