Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she was mortified, not that she was terrified. It’s clear af in that video that’s she’s running bc she’s guilty and wants him to be quiet, and I’m glad that she cleared that up
Oh duh my bad I didn’t read that properly cause I fuckibg hate cunts who write in times new Roman 😂😂😂 My dyslexia does not read times new Roman correctly. Least she’s putting Dan the flan in his place saying she isn’t terrified after he said about 400 times that she looks terrified the idiot. I thought it said mortified and terrified 😂😂😂.

You can just tell Eden was a nasty piece of work back in the day from this photo
Jesus Christ she looks like one of the ugly sisters pantomime dress up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Edens probably wishing she had pulled this sort of stunt to gain followers she must be due her time of doing something bad to try gain likes. Yaz has done a bad thing and if she want to save her marriage she needs to cut off toxic family and friends

Reactions: 8
there i was thinking her name was ‘Yaz’, obviously they’re such close friends he’d know 🫣 oops. it’s a pity she didn’t address WHO articulated the live and who told who to ‘tell all’

Reactions: 7
Wow yas new tiktok. You went to the park and out for dinner? What’s the point filming, what’s she trying to prove? Everything’s ok now and it was all a misunderstanding?
She knows the comments going about that it’s a DV relationship, surely you wouldn’t want people thinking that of your husband if it wasn’t true so why hasn’t she addressed this..
all of this will still be around when her child grows up and that’s going to be horrible for him to hear/see

Reactions: 4
I wonder if yaz has even seen that insta post of Dan's as they both still don't follow each other on insta anym9re

Reactions: 1
I hadn't bee on here for a couple days and came back to the biggest explosion since the discovery of Lloyd's height boosters. I had so much to catch up on. Here is what I noticed:
1. Eden is an absolute nasty snake, she literally backstabbed Lee and tried to end Yaz's marriage by asking Dan to say what he said.
2. Dan Scabb had no business publicly talking about DW or any other things going on between Yaz and Lee, not only cause it's not his business but also cause if there was any truth in it, he would be putting her in so much danger.
3. He can't dictate what boundaries other people have in their relationship. He clearly doesn't have any boundaries in his relationship since he's constantly after a Harvey snatch. Lee set a boundary and Yaz disrespected it and put a random buffoon before her husband and father of her child.
4. Chloe is the biggest most pathetic doormat in this universe. Also not the the sweet poor girl many of us thought she was.
5. If Lee is so abusive, why didn't Harveys do anything during this holiday? They had the perfect opportunity to remove Yaz from this situation. Why did they need the Lego head to get the Superman outfit on and save the poor Yaz from the burning building??
6. Why would Dan get so pressed if there is no truth in what Lee said? If someone said it about my partner, he'd just say it's not true, full stop. There would be no need to go on a rant about Lee to try to re-direct attention away from him. This alone screams guilty to me.
7. I read an article about couples that overcompensate the lack of emotional connection by constantly having sex and PDA. As they lack on an emotional level, being highly physical is the only thing they have left. Take a note Eeds.
8. Also, IBS??? Maybe Red Bull? How about just having the shits like Will from The Inbetweeners after drinking your body weight's worth of energy drinks. She only has IBS if it stands for Irritable (red) Bull tit.

Reactions: 30
I wonder if yaz has even seen that insta post of Dan's as they both still don't follow each other on insta anym9re
yes she will have seen it she would have been tagged in some no doubt. Plus she can’t keep off social media

her posting latest video 😂 look everyone we still do happy and I’m still the most perfect mum bla bla bla bore off you sad melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think yas isn’t upset with what Dan and Chloe said on live because she’s trying to keep the whole ‘inappropriate messages’ under wraps. And of course chloe is falling for it.

So yas commented that she’s sad she gained so many followers because of the drama, yet uploads another story tagging her management saying ‘we did it’ because he followers have increased. So what is it yas? Are you happy or sad about the new followers 🤣
It doesn’t look good that you can’t gain followers from your content, only because there’s drama. Management aren’t going to praise you for that 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 20
I think yas isn’t upset with what Dan and Chloe said on live because she’s trying to keep the whole ‘inappropriate messages’ under wraps. And of course chloe is falling for it.

So yas commented that she’s sad she gained so many followers because of the drama, yet uploads another story tagging her management saying ‘we did it’ because he followers have increased. So what is it yas? Are you happy or sad about the new followers 🤣
It doesn’t look good that you can’t gain followers from your content, only because there’s drama. Management aren’t going to praise you for that 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
What if all of it is one big master plan to gain followers?they are sick witches I wouldn't put it past them.

Reactions: 6
A lot of her old videos have popped up on my fyp since the drama. All about DV??
Surely a trend in the family at this point to make videos like this 🥴
Same here! Literally loads today

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.