Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz is telling everyone her marriage is great and fine and rosey and she's been talking to Chloe and all is fan bleeping dabby dossy but then why have you allowed your friends to tell the world you're in a DV relationship and you're okay with that? You either are, or you have serious problems yourself.

Reactions: 25
So everything’s fine with Chloe and Dan then🙄
"I've taken lees tiktok account down"

And hes the controlling one?
and if you think he’s toxic then you should see me when a young hot Latino or whatever she said woman asks for a lower back tattoo….. ok hun. You’ve dug your grave.

also she said she was terrified… fuelling more people to carry on calling her husband abusive. Terrified of what, being called out for being a skanky liar.

I can’t wait for flappy gobs next drama, They’ve had more controversy in the whole of little lad and flappy gobs entire relationship thag family. Love how they’re all
Backstabbing each other left right and centre but are all still the best of friends… 😂

Reactions: 18
Yaz wants to put this to bed and quick to please Eden, nobody else, Eden only. The comments I've seen from Eden are vile. 'I'm embarrassed and mortified' 'im ashamed this has been brought up in my place of work' 'guys this so embarrassing' instead of sticking up for her sister and supporting her shes told her to f off home and put it to bed.

Reactions: 23
and if you think he’s toxic then you should see me when a young hot Latino or whatever she said woman asks for a lower back tattoo….. ok hun. You’ve dug your grave.

also she said she was terrified… fuelling more people to carry on calling her husband abusive. Terrified of what, being called out for being a skanky liar.
She said she was mortified, not that she was terrified. It’s clear af in that video that’s she’s running bc she’s guilty and wants him to be quiet, and I’m glad that she cleared that up

Reactions: 20
F821FE6C-0DF1-4515-BF72-6804723A0F5F.png

I’m sorry but this has really annoyed me.
Taken what we want from it? No your two friends said Lee is abusive, you are terrified and not allowed to do anything.
Eden then agreed and said they had spoken the truth. So your friends and family Fed us information.

if you are that annoyed that these rumours are going around, if report your sister andtwo friends forSlander and not have a go at everyone else for forming an opinion based on whatthey have been told

Reactions: 26
Lloyd is going raving again tonight so queue videos from Eden saying she’s struggling with her MH.
I’ve noticed I’ve never seen Lloyd with a non alcoholic drink in his hand

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lloyd is going raving again tonight so queue videos from Eden saying she’s struggling with her MH.
I’ve noticed I’ve never seen Lloyd with a non alcoholic drink in his hand
And there I was thinking he was always drinking shloer 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she really gaslighting the viewers of dans live instead of saying ‘in anger they misconstrued my sisituation’ or something?

people haven’t ‘taken what they wanted from that’ Dan & Chloe said you were terrified, they said they were scared for you, they said you have no friends, they said lee has isolated you, they said lee controls every aspect of your life. They also said Eden asked them to do it, there is screenrecordings all over the place.

You are really going to come for the people who watched the live suggesting they are the problem instead of the people throwing wild accusations to protect themselves? Wow! I didn’t realise she was that much of a stupid bleep 🤷🏻‍♀️
815AF73A-649D-41F4-BB7C-29B56B730162.jpeg

Reactions: 15
If Yaz really loved Lee she would call Dan and Chloe out for saying he’s abusive towards her. She’d say he’s never been abusive towards her in anyway but no! Also why did she have to be so specific about how many followers she gained? Seems to me she’s got what she wanted out of the situation!

New thread title suggestion - Eden Harvz? Oh Yaz’s less popular sister!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Fully had it with this family. Dan went on live and said Lee was extremely controlling, jealous, isolated Yaz, she wasn’t allowed to talk to any male or do anything without his say so. Like this is apparently her best friend saying all this.

But we’re in the wrong if we assume Lee is toxic because we’ve come to that conclusion out of no where I guess.

Reactions: 19
Know what has made me laugh, she has literally sat there and moaned about gaining so many followers from this, and then the next story is a screen shot of the amount of followers she’s reached with it saying “@connectmgt… we did it” 😂😂 you haven’t done anything Yasmin, you’ve not gained followers because of your content, you’ve gained followers because of the drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m only aware of these sisters from all the drama and them popping up everywhere at the minute. I’m not a fan at all, my main observation has been that they both have a LOT of teeth?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m only aware of these sisters from all the drama and them popping up everywhere at the minute. I’m not a fan at all, my main observation has been that they both have a LOT of teeth?!
Eden counted her teeth for a tiktok and apparently she has the normal amount just a massive mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Know what has made me laugh, she has literally sat there and moaned about gaining so many followers from this, and then the next story is a screen shot of the amount of followers she’s reached with it saying “@connectmgt… we did it” 😂😂 you haven’t done anything Yasmin, you’ve not gained followers because of your content, you’ve gained followers because of the drama.
This is genuinely unbelievable. She’s bleeping unhinged

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.