Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Lee is innocent. I don’t think they have a good example of a man for a father and from the sounds of it their exes weren’t good people.
If he was controlling her then she wouldn’t have been allowed to get so close to Dan in the first place but on the other hand I think the reason he went to the cottage in wales was to keep an eye on her.

Reactions: 6
They weren’t allowed to talk apparently after the holiday in Wales so I reckon they were getting too close for comfort there or maybe Lee didn’t agree with how Dan was with her?? Either way its sad he’s getting painted out to be an abuser. Did Lee lose his temper? Yes he did. Should he have posted them tiktoks? Probably not but we’ve all been in a blind rage at times where we say and do silly things like post tit online or text someone.

I can’t wait to see what their content will be today. Yaz moping about, Eden telling us she’s on her period and her bowel movements and Lloyd melting away in the sun like the candle he is

Reactions: 22
Do you think a controlling husband would go on a tiktokers holiday and sit in the background while his wife cavorts around with a guy who has morals lower than a snake's belly??? C'mon it wouldn't happen, a blind man could see that lee was so uncomfortable on that trip yet he went along with it, I got the impression to keep his demanding wife happy!! If lee was controlling then I dont think Ya would be doing half of what she does on social media. I think Yaz plays lee for a fool and he's probably had a titful!

Reactions: 37
I'm over here chuckling to myself that this man child, Dan Spragg, has/had so much power over Eden and Yasmin. Their standards are so bleeping low aren't they 😂😭
Is he for real, HE CHEATED IN CHLOE WITH EDEN THE bleeping head

Reactions: 14
If lee was controlling Yaz wouldn’t be posting constantly in crop tops and bikinis now would she? She didn’t look terrified at all, she looked like someone who had just been found out.

Reactions: 36
The only abusers I see are the harvz women! The way they are gaslighting Lee is horrible! She's far from bleeping controlled.... why is it these women are always the ones who are 'being treated badly'?! It's never them is it?! They really are the most toxic family I have ever come across! Im glad Lee posted them videos, it's what they deserve!

Reactions: 35
Do you think a controlling husband would go on a tiktokers holiday and sit in the background while his wife cavorts around with a guy who has morals lower than a snake's belly??? C'mon it wouldn't happen, a blind man could see that lee was so uncomfortable on that trip yet he went along with it, I got the impression to keep his demanding wife happy!! If lee was controlling then I dont think Ya would be doing half of what she does on social media. I think Yaz plays lee for a fool and he's probably had a titful!
He might have said he doesn’t want them alone together but her management might have insisted she goes. She wants to keep both happy so he went with her. This is the man who literally pees in peoples drinks and I feel like everyone’s treating him like an innocent child 😂

Reactions: 11
Just came across a video of Dan’s live chatting tit about Lee on Tiktok..😬
I’m sorry but why the duck would you disrespect your husband and carry on texting someone he didn’t trust. Where is the bleeping loyalty. If my partner asked me not to text someone I would take it on board not carry on texting them.

I do feel sorry for Lee, he might be a bit of an odd ball and do weird tit but these sisters are vile vindictive people, I don't see how people can see through them? They're not nice people, they are awful bullies.

Reactions: 20
I’ll probably get tit for saying this as it seems a bit of a Yaz pile on at the minute but…. I’m sorry but these “if Lee was controlling then” statements aren’t it

Abusers are charming in public, so much so that people doubt it when the news comes out as “they were always so friendly”. Same with clothing, or going on holiday. It can all be an act
until behind closed doors. The truth is she is isolated where she lives and the videos were uploaded were intended to humiliate her.

Its easy to let our dislike of the whole family to cloud our judgement but I think some of you should be more careful with your words as there will be victims of DV reading this.

I’m not saying Lee is guilty or innocent but as much as Yaz has said he can’t have female friends, and the Dan Spragg drama etc etc, two wrongs don’t make a right

• Heart
Reactions: 25
oh my god. Chloe is on live doing her make up talking about it. Just bleeping leave it wtf

Reactions: 13
Wouldn't you be if ya fella was constantly caught sexting other women?! I personally think she's an absolute mug!
true true, as I say I never really followed that side of the story, I joined this thread after all of that drama
their tiktok group is a bit incestuous it seems 😂

Reactions: 6
Didn't realise there was a new thread so I'll put it here too. Dan has spoken

Edit: I feel quite bad for Lee. If it is true, they're all gaslighting the tit out of him. This is so toxic and unhealthy.
Why would Lee not have issues? Dan has literally cheated on his pregnant girlfriend, it’s not above him to cheat again. Yaz has said herself oh Lee can’t have girl bear friends, so why is it wrong when Lee says it back? In my eyes, cheating is anything you’d hide from your significant other. Clearly something more has happened and Dan is a wanker anyway so has some creepy obsession with the Harvey sisters.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.