Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Lee is fine with them doing tiktok - going away all together - but not liking each others posts? And im presuming this is the first time she has ever liked one of Dans posts for this to happen?

Seems to me like theyre gaslighting the hell out of Lee

Reactions: 20
So, Lee is fine with them doing tiktok - going away all together - but not liking each others posts? And im presuming this is the first time she has ever liked one of Dans posts for this to happen?

Seems to me like theyre gaslighting the hell out of Lee
And he's fine with yas posting videos of herself in bikinis all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I hope Lee doesn't get pushed over the edge by all this or a lot of people have blood on their hands. I'm living that situation now and when your kid asks wheres daddy and why he's not coming home its horrific I for one would not want to be part of a reason that caused that.
Dan and chloe are disgusting stirring the pot the way they are an absolute joke after dan and eden saga I think it was before she was pregnant so yes a while ago but the fact is it still happened.
It's been very obvious for a long time yaz and Dan was too close for comfort. We've all see yaz get undressed infront of Lloyd and be inappropriate with him and eden. Yaz is only scared she got caught if I'd been behaving like she has with Dan and my partner said no more then I would have stopped. If you are doing things in secret behind you're partners back like that you're a skanky cheat. The way I've seen yaz with Dan and knowing what Dan and eden did I did think something was going on so maybe Lee did have too much to drink saw that and went mad I would of as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As someone who’s experienced a DV relationship - Lee’s video triggered me massively. I do not believe he’s innocent in the slightest
Agreed. Where is her Dad as well? If I was on a family holiday and my partner shouted at me like that, whether I was in the wrong or not my dad wouldn’t be letting them stay in the same house.

Reactions: 5
There is no way this is all because of a like. It’s a breaking of trust in a marriage. If I was lee I’d be fuming too. Not on anyone’s side but there was more said between Dan and yaz. I would put money on it.

Reactions: 15
Chloe & Dan are not Eden and Yazs friends, they are not coming from a place of trying to protect Yaz from lee, if they were they would not have done what they did this morning, to me it looked like they were massively deflecting anything that could come back to Dan so they have got in first and claimed Lee is an abuser.

They way they sat their so smuggly, they really looked like they were enjoying themselves.

What sort of decent friend, with a mouthful of toast stands their airing what they believe is their vulnerable friends DV experiences, on the say so of Eden by the way not Yaz! While sat gloating about your own relationship. Who needs enemies…

chloe and Dan have made themselves look like a right pair of cunts, Dan screams narcissist

also I said I felt sorry for Chloe earlier, please can I retract my statement!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Lloyd wants to start taking ✍ because this is how he’ll be treated when he finishes with the green giant this is proof they’ll throw anyone under the bus they have no loyalty

Reactions: 21
Naw Yaz was not scared she was caught red handed she’s was running away panicking about being caught NOT because she was scared! If it was a silly drunken row she would of been like “duck up lee and get to bed”! Her whole body language screams guilty.

And Yaz if u are reading this I think u are VILE for letting that thumb of a man spragg slag off your husband publicly cos no matter what my husband done if anyone done that especially that jumped up little prick I’d have his life!

Lee is not controlling when she had a man for a best mate, parading in bikinis and wearing skirts with a slit so high u can see her thong all over sm! I am fuming 😡

Lee run for the hills and Lloyd u better take v close heed to this cos it’s your future. Eden is pure evil egging on spragg I really hope this is the beginning of the end for them.

Reactions: 34
I think it’s always been quite clear that Lee appears as controlling and Yas does seem afraid of him. I don’t think Lee is innocent at all and yas did genuinely look terrified. But Dan is making it seem so much bloody worse!!
You're a bit delusional if you as me. Which one are you? Eden or Chloe?

Reactions: 23
Lee has uploaded a tiktok so maybe not in Paris?
May have been before he went tbf but he’s in Edens tiktok too from the morning.
For god sake my heads spinning back and forwards.
I take back my statement about Chloe also. The way she acted this morning deserves no sympathy at all.
So Lees comments on his own video seem like everything’s hunky dory.

Which tiktok are these
It was on a video that was asked by Eden to be taken down apparently. Lee had commented as he had not seen dans live and what he was saying.

Reactions: 4
The only person to mention DV is Dan, there's no actual sign of DV at all other than what Dan is saying. I dont think anything said here is offensive to victims IMO, its been majority respectful
Yep I completely agree I was more referring to the people who said “if Lee was controlling why does yaz wear crop tops” and “if Lee was controlling why would they go on holiday with a family”, like these are clear factors that we can identify if someone is being controlled or not.. I think it’s dangerous to just straight up disagree with the accusation straight away because you don’t like the person.

But I agree with everything else that has been said, just those few comments got my back up x

Reactions: 5
For god sake my heads spinning back and forwards.
I take back my statement about Chloe also. The way she acted this morning deserves no sympathy at all.
So Lees comments on his own video seem like everything’s hunky dory.

It was on a video that was asked by Eden to be taken down apparently. Lee had commented as he had not seen dans live and what he was saying.
Interesting he’s not taking the blame then and going with Yaz’s story, need him to spill the beans. Bet Yaz is shitting herself about what he could do or say about her

Reactions: 4
Weird weird family, so Eden told Dan not to hold back and tell everyone exactly what he’s like, while Lee is still there chilling around the pool. They all know that dan was live spilling the beans and there all playing happy families.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry if my name had just be blackened all over tiktok I wouldn’t be sat at no pool chilling pretending everything is ok
If we learnt anything from the Depp trial it’s that you can’t go around accusing people of DV and abuse and get away with it

Reactions: 20
Imagine how awkward it would have been for everybody waking up this morning 🤣🤣🤣

You could cut the tension with a knife so eden thinks it’s a good idea to video herself making a baguette hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.