Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan Spragg has literally no respect or boundaries with anyone, let alone his own girlfriend. He is such a weird person. I had weird vibes from him since he was part of that calendar thing back in 2020 I believe. He is just doing anything to make both Yasmin and Lee feel like even more tit. Trying to rub it in. I mean, no wonder Lee didn’t trust Dan in the first place considering he went behind his girlfriends back and was inappropriately messaging Eden during the lockdown. It’s no wonder Lee weren’t keen on his wife and baby mum messaging him. Everyone on TikTok saw how weirdly close they was. Lee is literally in his 40s, a dad to two, a husband, homeowner and business man. Much better compared to Dan who thinks it’s so hilarious to make it a trend of getting a new tit tattoo every week for clout.

I’m not surprised that Dan is doing what his doing and having no consideration when he didn’t even consider his girlfriend whilst doing what he did before. I don’t think Eden was the first person either. I think there was loads more but we know about Eden and Dan because of TikTok.

Reactions: 32
Dan Spragg has literally no respect or boundaries with anyone, let alone his own girlfriend. He is such a weird person. I had weird vibes from him since he was part of that calendar thing back in 2020 I believe. He is just doing anything to make both Yasmin and Lee feel like even more tit. Trying to rub it in. I mean, no wonder Lee didn’t trust Dan in the first place considering he went behind his girlfriends back and was inappropriately messaging Eden during the lockdown. It’s no wonder Lee weren’t keen on his wife and baby mum messaging him. Everyone on TikTok saw how weirdly close they was. Lee is literally in his 40s, a dad to two, a husband, homeowner and business man. Much better compared to Dan who thinks it’s so hilarious to make it a trend of getting a new tit tattoo every week for clout.

I’m not surprised that Dan is doing what his doing and having no consideration when he didn’t even consider his girlfriend whilst doing what he did before. I don’t think Eden was the first person either. I think there was loads more but we know about Eden and Dan because of TikTok.
Exactly this! Eden situation and proving he has no respect if he can do that, also younger and does only fans. I would be a bit funny when she lets everyone know they speak ‘all day’ on the phone.

Reactions: 9
Eden isn’t able to keep up with the lies she tells and it’s slowly coming out to bite her on the backside. Her recent TikTok regarding McDonald’s, people are commenting like “I thought you said McDonald’s made you feel sick?” And another has commented saying “IBS better, you’re so disrespectful to people with legitimate illnesses” which I completely agree with. Don’t make a TikTok about you and your midget partner going to the chemist where he has to get you Imodium because you’re “too embarrassed and shy” and then go and get a McDonald’s the same day? The same McDonald’s that makes you feel sick and whilst you’re struggling with a IBS flare. She literally don’t think before she does. She just uploads anything for clout and content it’s disturbing. One minute she’s talking about periods, vaginas, willies, poos and farts but she’s “too embarrassed” to get some Imodium 🤔.. I would say is she the same regarding getting condoms but she don’t use them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I honestly wish some people would come read here and gather the facts before they make videos up! Yaz has openly said Lee cannot have female friends! She would never let him FaceTime and talk all day to a female. Anyone would react how he did after going behind his back.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet Yasmin is deep down loving the fact her TikTok has blown up. She’s never had so many views unless her sister is in the TikToks with her. Watch when everything is back to “normal” and her views go back to tit. She’s turned her comments off so that way she gets more views.

Reactions: 18
I honestly wish some people would come read here and gather the facts before they make videos up! Yaz has openly said Lee cannot have female friends! She would never let him FaceTime and talk all day to a female. Anyone would react how he did after going behind his back.
She had him in the back to try to prove all was ok. He wasn’t forcing her omg 😐

Reactions: 11
I cant believe they are all still commenting and posting on tiktok ffs weird priorities put the phones down and sort your family out.

Reactions: 9
I saw this and all the comments made me soo mad. Are these people stupid! Fucks sake man!

Reactions: 7
I don't blame lee for not being happy about his wife being close with that sleaze Dan and not feel comfortable with their contact, I wouldn't put up with it either. If she had an ounce of respect for her husband she would have seen his pov and cut contact.

My boyfriend has a really close female friend and they were really close before we met but out of respect to me she actually told my bf she was going to back off as was he so I didn't feel uncomfortable, I didn't even care about it as I felt secure but I respected them both massively for that. If you love someone you will respect their feelings and yaz needs to think of her husband and child not her toxic sister and shitstirrer Dan

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tbh, I think Dan and chloe keep mentioning how scared yas looked in the video so more people pay attention to that rather then the whole cheating rumour.
I personally think something has happened before, whether it was flirty texts or more and that’s why Lee asked yas to block him on everything. We found out she didn’t block him on anything but instead text him behind lees back when saying she weren’t. If you don’t trust your partner, that is suspicious enough to suggest cheating.

Reactions: 17
I might be naive here but for Eden to tell Dan to go on live and "tell all" to THEN allow Yaz and Lee to go home today, early, she really can't give a flying duck about her own sister or be worried, right?

Reactions: 13
I don't blame lee for not being happy about his wife being close with that sleaze Dan and not feel comfortable with their contact, I wouldn't put up with it either. If she had an ounce of respect for her husband she would have seen his pov and cut contact.
So many people saying it’s a red flag and she should be able to have male friends. Every relationship is different and different people have different views on it. I’m friends with my ex boyfriend and my current boyfriend isn’t upset by it but I know for other people that wouldn’t be acceptable.
There’s a difference between being friends with someone of the opposite sex and speaking with someone all day everyday as she says. I wouldn’t want my boyfriend sitting at home on FaceTime to another girl everyday.

Reactions: 6
We all set different boundaries in our relationship. I wouldn’t mind if my partner made a female friend through work, but I would care if they were texting and FaceTiming all day. My sister is a victim of DV, and the amount of times I want to message her boyfriend or expose him for what he really is. But I don’t because I know it’ll make it worse for her. So if Eden has done that when yaz is genuinely abused by Lee then I think that’s such a crappy thing to do. Not surprised tho to be fair, Eden is probably feeling so smug that her and midget gem are so “perfect”. Her and baby would never fetch this kind of scandal to her work place

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is the point people aren’t getting. Of course couples in a relationship or marriage are more than entitled to have friends but the way Lee has expressed his feelings about their friendship for whatever reason, and Yasmin “pushed it under the carpet” as that’s what she said she likes to do and told her husband she had stopped and removed him from everything when she hadn’t. That’s really bad given Lee has said he don’t like it. The FaceTiming and messaging behind Lee’s back is a major cause of concern too. Lee has obviously sensed something from their close friendship or something has happened we don’t know about for him to react that way. They do say “when you’re deleting messages and doing things behind your partners back” you’re basically cheating anyway. Lee had every right to react how he did. Maybe not the TikTok video but anybody would react the same when their partner has lied and doing things secretly. Yasmin built a rod for her own back and she’s probably not sorry for it but sorry she got caught for it. The whole “I’ve gotta go, lee’s on his way home. We will talk tomorrow” that’s so sketchy. Of course Lee will forgive her but I doubt he will forget. It’ll always be niggling in their back of his head. Maybe she will stop portraying she has this most fantastic marriage because clearly not. Prime example of “don’t believe everything you see on social media. People only post the good, never the bad”

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How is it that yaz and Dan have blatantly been cheating there was inappropriate messages and that is as well as cheating yet somehow yaz and Dan are the ones who've come up smelling of roses on tik tok. People really are dumb

Reactions: 32
This is the point people aren’t getting. Of course couples in a relationship or marriage are more than entitled to have friends but the way Lee has expressed his feelings about their friendship for whatever reason, and Yasmin “pushed it under the carpet” as that’s what she said she likes to do and told her husband she had stopped and removed him from everything when she hadn’t. That’s really bad given Lee has said he don’t like it. The FaceTiming and messaging behind Lee’s back is a major cause of concern too. Lee has obviously sensed something from their close friendship or something has happened we don’t know about for him to react that way. They do say “when you’re deleting messages and doing things behind your partners back” you’re basically cheating anyway. Lee had every right to react how he did. Maybe not the TikTok video but anybody would react the same when their partner has lied and doing things secretly. Yasmin built a rod for her own back and she’s probably not sorry for it but sorry she got caught for it. The whole “I’ve gotta go, lee’s on his way home. We will talk tomorrow” that’s so sketchy. Of course Lee will forgive her but I doubt he will forget. It’ll always be niggling in their back of his head. Maybe she will stop portraying she has this most fantastic marriage because clearly not. Prime example of “don’t believe everything you see on social media. People only post the good, never the bad”
So well said! Yasmine is the queen of potraying her marriage like some sort of dream romance that everyone should aspire too. But turns out she talks to spragg behind her hubbys back and messaged him all day. It’s weird behaviour and I think it’s important for Yasmine to calm down a little on social media. Work on your marriage rather than sit and make fake tik toks about how perfect it is. I honestly think tik tok can be really damaging when you get a lot of followers and impact on all your relationships.

Reactions: 19
Yaz couldn’t even leave it a day without posting and then captioned it “despite the rubbish”. Not sure I’d sum up domestic violence or accusation of domestic violence and cheating as “rubbish”.

Shes so obsessed with social media and her perfect life facade has been shattered. At the end of the day she did cheat, she put Dan Spragg before her own husband.

Reactions: 27
The unfortunate thing is that Yasmin is addicted to TikTok. I don’t know about everybody else and I understand it’s her “job” but if Lee said to give up TikTok. I honestly think she wouldn’t give it up. We know that Lee probably wouldn’t as it’s her job and his a grown man, but still. That’s just my opinion. It wouldn’t surprise me if she was hands down loving the clout she’s getting from people making videos about it and the views she’s getting now. That whole family are weird like that posting anything and everything for views. In all honestly, she needs a break from social media completely and work on her marriage. Something like what’s happened won’t be resolved just like that.

I’m honestly sick of seeing her do Instagram stories and then deleting them, and the FYP being flooded about her. As for Eden acting like nothings happened, that’s shameful too but then again, she probably loves the fact the heat has been taken off her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was hoping they’d break split up so her and midget boy would have more attention and “the favourite couple”

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.