Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just couldn’t help myself lol, it obviously hit a nerve as she deleted my comment within a min
She's got some sort of word filter on two because I said she was fanning the flames about Lee by saying there was basically no reason for him to kick off. And that her stirring stick must be working overtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m shocked at the amount of comments on a video all calling Lee a red flag and abuser and telling Yaz she needs to get out now!!!
Honestly made me rage. If he is just a guy with PTSD and his wife has wronged him by not having the respect he has asked for then he is getting called out big time for something he is not!

Instead of Eden defending him in the comments she has said Yaz has not cheated and was wronged basically! How Lee will ever speak to her again I do not know.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She dosnt even get invited to the red carpet events like others .people have had opportunities to interview people as well at award shows and stuff and she dosnt get any of that.shes got more followers than max baledge and he gets loads of opportunities. I much prefer max he's proberly one of my most favourite creaters he deserves everything and is so real

Reactions: 29
She's a grade A bleep, isn't she.
Facts.

Hands up who finds that video of her, Lloyd and Cali in bed together with caption "to think this will be my life one day" creepy AF 🙋‍♀️

Can't decide whether Freya commenting to say "you can keep her if you want" lessens the creepiness or not. I'm gonna say not cos that fits with my narrative :cool:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Facts.

Hands up who finds that video of her, Lloyd and Cali in bed together with caption "to think this will be my life one day" creepy AF 🙋‍♀️

Can't decide whether Freya commenting to say "you can keep her if you want" lessens the creepiness or not.
Especially as he's slathering all over her when the kids next to them... so inappropriate!

Reactions: 16
How does she have fans when she talks down to them like they're little peasants that should look up to her like a queen?
It's baffling. I'm shocked every day at how vile and stuck up she is. How can they not see through it?
Someone cancel her already I'm tired of seeing her big mouth chat tit constantly

Reactions: 14
I know and his hands down her nickers in the shop. Then touching all the shopping with crappy ibs fingers. There all fuckin weird . Yaz is probably shaking head to toe because she's hasn't posted . Wonder if they went home early because they where supposed to or for the atmosphere

• Sick
  • Haha
The most recent post on yaz' tiktok, the lyrics are 'im alone, this house doesn't feel like a home' what's she trying to imply? Also what's the situation with his other kid (Lees) he doesnt see her does he? I wonder why?

Reactions: 9
I hope lee sues the arse off spragg for those life ruining accusations and the thing is Dan hasn’t a leg to stand on cos he done it so publicly

Reactions: 17
just watched spraggs story where he’s thanking everyone for the support………. He didn’t need to insert himself into it though and why does he need bleeping support?!

Also why the duck does Eden not close her mouth when she eats, it’s like watching a washing machine the bleeping woman

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
just watched spraggs story where he’s thanking everyone for the support………. He didn’t need to insert himself into it though and why does he need bleeping support?!

Also why the duck does Eden not close her mouth when she eats, it’s like watching a washing machine the bleeping woman
I can’t stand him. He honestly is such a strange little man. His face makes me feel sick. As for Chloe, she always looks miserable as duck and it’s as if she’s getting a kick out of someone else’s relationship imploding.

Reactions: 17

He's commenting loads on edens videos too, can't he give it a rest? Is he just genuinely obsessed with the Harvey's?

Surely after lee's video you'd stop commenting so much but no, Dan the sad little man has to comment on everything

Don't see the attraction to him at all! He's so gross.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.