Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Eden being live the day before yesterday talking about how she wants to change the green as she’s bored of it and outgrown it but she didn’t want people to not notice her 😂😂 she’s got black and grey hair now, it’s very basic and bland. A lot of people have that hair, how will she cope not being the one and only loooooool

Reactions: 2
The way she changes her bio and everything to match her hair is so embarrassing 😩😩😩 calm down luv you’ve only put in clip in extensions, without them YOUR HAIR is BLACK

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah just gives me wonky hair cut vibes
Am I colour blind or is it just ‘ashy’ rather than ‘grey’ like my blonde is ‘ashy’ which is like white ish so when someone says grey I expect to see old Nan hair vibes haha!

Reactions: 4
See her and cheffy are all good again. I’m fuming I respected her for standing up to Eden and sticking by it! Now she’s completely changed her tune! I’m wondering is the zoom call cheffy had for management the same management as Eden and that’s why? If so she’s a massive sell out and I’ve unfollowed her, I would say I’m not the only one

Reactions: 15
All of Eden’s clothes will be black and grey/white now to match her hair. I do prefer the grey to the green, looks less tacky

Gemma needs to get off tiktok and concentrate on herself and her family. She’s causing unwanted drama in so many peoples lives just for clout

Reactions: 6
That Gemma is a bleeping BULLY
I think I dislike Gemma more than Eden at this point. Tia’s mum said in the live that Gemma had gone to Tia ranting about Eden etc and that’s why Tia stuck up for her.

She completely threw her under the bus in the live and for what? Eden will never be her friend and hang out with her.

Reactions: 10
Why does she eat with her gob wide open! I’m in recovery of an ED and my heart races when one of her videos pops up of her chomping down on food all the time. The sound, the visuals, the smells that occur under my nose when I see TikToks like that 🤢

no manners whatsoever! She needs to put trigger warnings! “ WARNING! chomping,sloppy eating and no table manners”
The McDonald’s last night made me heave and tears in my eyes. Now I do have emet and there was no warning whatsoever 🤢

• Sad
What the duck is this 😂😂
Eww, this video just made me cringe so bad it made all hairs on my arms stand up and toes curl. EVERYTHING about it is cringeworthy, even more so now, knowing she even lied about what dress she’s wearing. They’re both very awkward with each other, it’s hard to watch.
Also he’s so off his rocket, how is he like this at an event.

Lloyd is the male version of Vicky Pollard in this
He’s literally Perry from Kevin and Perry.
This was taken during the same interview 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The good thing is when you search her name this tattle thread comes up on google so anyone who wants a potential brand deal
with her will see this before her tiktok even comes up.
this also came up as one of the top results when you search her name, tiktok,the very thing that made her ‘famous’ and ‘build an empire from her room’ and ‘bleeping amazing at what she does’ is promoting her being cancelled😵

AD04B6A1-B563-4684-AABB-401A86CDFDE8.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Did anyone notice in her ewm last night she said after eating the chicken burger “am I gonna be alright?” To Lloyd and then proceeded with “I don’t care” can’t have emet that bad can you, you daft bint

Reactions: 14
I don’t see the grey lasting, it’ll be like the red and she’ll not get noticed as much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.