Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all just embarrassing really. I always wonder what it’s like for the outsiders perspective, like Lee.
Imagine your wife sat there not paying attention to you or anything going on in real life because her nose is down deep in comments on a bloody tiktok live because her sister is a knob.
Going on holiday with them all and they’re just filming themselves, setting the phone up, running back, and kissing in a bloody kitchen etc.
I bet all they talk about is tiktok 😭 I’m actually really looking forward to see where they are in 5 years time 😏(penniless because it was all spent on green hair)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly CANT believe Eden this time, those two young girls and she’s in the comments making jokes about being a kid groomer, she will NEVER succeed any further than she has , brands or reputable companies won’t touch her with a barge pole, I give her 3 months before she’s cancelled or says something that gets her in serious tit and dropped from her agency, ps- Lloyd looks like he’s getting smaller by the day

Reactions: 10
That live was ridiculous, they kept saying that’s the end of it and go on and on and on. Then yaz and eden are sending ridiculous amounts of gifts and Tia is calling Eden a narcissist etc and her mum comes in telling her off. She should’ve listened to her mum I think, but Eden and Yaz come in to try and make themselves look good, I can imagine the chats behind the scenes

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Eden is still on the girls live commenting, I think she’s bored and loyd is on the Xbox so she’s chatting to teenagers how SAD

Reactions: 8
Now Tia hates Gemma. She literally had her back and then in return Gemma stabbed her in her back. What a snake.
Agree
I could see her get a boner every time yaz or Eden was in her live.
Desperate bleep

* edited for spelling mistake

Reactions: 6
Like I said earlier. Women like Eden fall in tit and come out smelling like roses. It's infuriating.

Reactions: 5
This Gemma is dragging it out for as long as possible now, if you want it "all to end" log off and let it all cool down bloody hell

Reactions: 9
That Gemma is a clever girl ain’t she? She’s made her money from all this from views and gifts and come out the innocent one too. She will be a nobody in a week or two and then will try and pick up a new scandal or try and suck up to Eden

As for Eden, imagine being in your 20’s and commenting about washing your hands after having a poo. I actually went weak when I saw that, unbelievable! Her hygiene is known to be bad though she mentions how little she washes her hair, she never washes her hands after a wee, she has a wee in the garden as well!! She mentions having skids on her bodysuits!! She will blame her lack of personal hygiene on toilet paper her mum picked as well. The list goes on and on

Reactions: 10
Oops did her live get banned? It just ended abruptly when she was talking. Am I right in thinking she loses the gifts etc if that happens

Reactions: 4
Omg that live was crazy

First of all Cheffy and Eden are apparently okay now and eden unblocked her.

Just started off being tia and Gemma addressing the situation for a lonnggg time then tias mum embarrassed her and said what we were all thinking.

Also invited Eden and Gemma around for tea

Then after tia left the live she thought that Gemma laughed at her talking about her mental health which I am not 100% sure on and now tia doesn’t like Gemma anymore and made a comment about Gemma’s boyfriend Louis laughing at tia as well from what I gathered it was her mum being there that made him laugh and a comment not tia herself. Then it was revealed that tias boyfriend laughed at Gemma having seizures which if true is vile.

Then tia went off the live completely then it was going around in circles and boom random cut off.

It all seemed very toxic towards the end and gaslightey and I wonder what will happen now.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The literal embarrassment I have just endured. Did anyone see the comments in the live of Eden pure bum licking “cheffychefchef”. Eden asked 3 times to her “are we cool? How are you? Do you still hate me” and then Cheffy said everything was cool and to be unblocked and Eden said she’s unblocked and not to be horrible again and now they’re following each other… Rank

Reactions: 13
Gemma is a snake, literally throwing her friend under a huge green bus. Switched up big time.
This is how I see it. She stuck up for her friend now her friend it sticking up for the person who caused all this tit in the first place (Eden and edens army)

I think Tia regrets even sticking up for her friend now.
I think Gemmas problem she’s a people pleaser. And I also get that she wants the hate to stop.

Also I don’t know what Eden was laughing about when Tia’s mum came on her live giving advise….
Has she forgotten her mum called her fans deranged???? Now THAT is embarrassing

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.