Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said this before but recently I just can’t shake off the feeling that all the cooking was a plan by Lloyd on how to get an in with Eden cause he knew she had Eat with me on her TikTok.
Cause let’s be honest his food is so slap dash, I’d be embarrassed to post pictures of those burger patties he made.
I always cringe when Eden makes the over exaggerated sounds when she eats his food. Babe, it honestly doesn’t look THAT good.
I think it was Edens idea to get Lloyd to actually make his own money and stop spending hers 😂

Also it’s a job he can do from her house so he doesn’t have to leave her side

Reactions: 4
She has seriously just said on her live that she loved having covid because it took away the fear of her shitting herself 🙄

Reactions: 3
It’s a hot day and what the duck is Lloyd wearing he looks like an absolute twit, plus no surprises he’s on the red wine! She looks like his carer at times cause she appears so old like a mum and he just looks awful. How anyone finds him remotely attractive is beyond me, and the fact he thinks it looks good?

In the video they say Lloyd ‘fell in love first’ and said I love you first, the way he’s love bombed her is such a red flag 🚩 He watched her videos and worked out how to get into her life, proper ‘You’ vibes

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Oh my god why did she buy the bloody top and then keep going on about it how it’s feminine it’s a white top with lemons hardly revolutionary 🙄
DC879489-9B8A-4A33-B9FC-F6EA5E7AC607.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She likes to act as if she’s this very Tom boy-ish girl when she isn’t. Her top isn’t even that nice, Freya looks a lot nicer than Eden does today by a country mile

Reactions: 11
Her hair looks like a barcode 😂 Plus why has she put up a tiktok of Lloyd trying to touch her boobs at a family party. So vile, why is teeny tiny Lloyd wearing his bucket hat and jimmy saville style jacket doing this in front of everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gonna get pricey if he buys a new stone island jacket every time she changes what colour she’s gonna wear 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s a hot day and what the duck is Lloyd wearing he looks like an absolute twit, plus no surprises he’s on the red wine! She looks like his carer at times cause she appears so old like a mum and he just looks awful. How anyone finds him remotely attractive is beyond me, and the fact he thinks it looks good?

In the video they say Lloyd ‘fell in love first’ and said I love you first, the way he’s love bombed her is such a red flag 🚩 He watched her videos and worked out how to get into her life, proper ‘You’ vibes
Thanks Mrs Patterson.

What's the new thread?

I've said this before. She loves a sly dig does our Yaz lol

This is the most popular new thread suggestion, could someone make one please I’m not sure how!

D3E16181-6FA3-4747-985F-D56BAEC492C8.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.