Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice in her ewm last night she said after eating the chicken burger “am I gonna be alright?” To Lloyd and then proceeded with “I don’t care” can’t have emet that bad can you, you daft bint
I noticed that too. She’s been slipping up more and more recently

Reactions: 3
MUhahahahahahahahha the google SEO doing it’s thing best. She’s losing followers left right and centre, just checked 3.5k so far since the pied piper stuff unfolded 😆

Reactions: 6
8 videos from Eden today? Is she feeling ok? Wtf
she’s lost 3.5 k followers so she’s trying desperately to regain them back, shame they all only like her for her snot green hair. Dropping like flies muhahahahahahahahhaahhahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she’s playing victim now is disgusting. She is as much to blame as the other 3 girls. She has ended a friendship between two people. The way she was behaving in the live last night, she knew what she was bleeping doing. The way Eden was gifting and commenting know Gemma would read out the comments and saying “stop sending me gifts Eden” she knew what she was doing but now she’s playing victim? The girl never owns up for her behaviour and the way she acts, the whole time she’s been on social media, she’s never once admitted when she’s in the wrong.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Urgh unblocked her to see her latest crap and the first video that comes up is her fetishising bisexual folx. AGAIN. Blocked AGAIN 🤣

This is what we love to see. Eden, I know you read this thread but let me just advice you, you can literally do 20 videos today but you won’t get them followers back because everybody has seen and noticed what a spiteful, vindictive, gaslighter, bitchy two faced girl you deeply are. Nothing but a beg.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Her eat with me last night has made me ill. I don’t have a phobia of being sick but if my chicken squirted water out like that, I 100% wouldn’t eat it. And the way she asked Lloyd to open the sauce, she acts like she’s a baby.

Reactions: 11
I had no idea Eden’s followers were dropping THAT fast 😨

Attachments

• Wow
I’ve never been so invested in a tiktok counter before until now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The McDonald’s last night made me heave and tears in my eyes. Now I do have emet and there was no warning whatsoever 🤢
No stop I have emet and had to scroll past if that had happened to me I wouldn’t have been able to eat it and I HATE the fact she says she has emet she doesn’t I can’t even be around people gagging or the sight of someone throwing up without panicking and if I ever have to be sick myself I have a panic attack tears streaming down my face pleading with my stomach to stop it’s horrible to have and I honestly I don’t get why she says it as a flex like ooo throwing up scares me hehe it’s so much worse then that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She acts on all her “issues” just a pure attention seeker. She keeps slipping up on tiktoks. She’s even forgetting her own lies and claims against herself. Laughable to watch really. Then again it makes me angry for all the people actually suffering with anxiety and all these different disorders she keeps banking to emotionally manipulate her boyfriend and fans.

No stop I have emet and had to scroll past if that had happened to me I wouldn’t have been able to eat it and I HATE the fact she says she has emet she doesn’t I can’t even be around people gagging or the sight of someone throwing up without panicking and if I ever have to be sick myself I have a panic attack tears streaming down my face pleading with my stomach to stop it’s horrible to have and I honestly I don’t get why she says it as a flex like ooo throwing up scares me hehe it’s so much worse then that.
I hear you. It’s debilitating. I have a fear of being sick but it’s wouldn’t say i’m emet, i know people way worse and her videos trigger me so i can imagine it being traumatising(i won’t mention examples incase it triggers). The mcdonald’s video was disgusting, quite often she says things about weight, or says she’s eaten too much and is only having a drink…. she is so dangerous and triggering. I pray to god bbc never allow her to do another article again 🤬

also Im sorry you are struggling so much with it! It must be awful 💚

• Heart
Exactly the same as me. I cry at the thought of it. Last night was shocking. Do not watch it!!

• Heart
Her eat with me last night has made me ill. I don’t have a phobia of being sick but if my chicken squirted water out like that, I 100% wouldn’t eat it. And the way she asked Lloyd to open the sauce, she acts like she’s a baby.
Same here, it would be straight in the bin. That's not right like🤢🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.