Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all need to be grounded and have the wifi password changed

Very disappointed in Chef. Another one I will have to unfollow now 😑

Reactions: 15
I missed it all but it sounds like edens claiming not to be a groomer while grooming Gemma 😂

Reactions: 7
I missed it all but it sounds like edens claiming not to be a groomer while grooming Gemma 😂
Taking money from someone who is much younger than you, and is a fan is so bleeping weird. How can she not see that?? And she’s the one who labelled herself a groomer in the video!!

Reactions: 3
She has groomed far too many fans it's disgusting how many other kids did she message in the past as well before all that lot kicked off she was called a groomer back then. Now more is coming out that she has been taking money off some making out its for food and bills.. she literally lives at home where mummy and daddy pay everything for her

Reactions: 4
A girl called Gemma who's has green hair for like a year started blowing up on tiktok people noticed her, Eden commented complimenting her hair. Edens followers started trolling ehr and sending death threats to Gemma. Gemma asked Eden to ask them to stop and Eden just laughed saying she was silly nothing would happen. People started sticking up for Gemma and she liked a few comments & Eden went live about it and basically said Gemma can go duck herself she likes comments about Eden so she's no sticking up for her anyone. Gemma's went live several times dragging it on and Edens wee followers even the well known ones would join the live saying tit about her and her kids. Gemma's friend Tian a went on to make several videos about it and someone called Charlotte came forward saying she believes what people are saying because Eden took money off her when she was vulnerable. The girl told her story and it seems like Eden asked Charlotte for money for food shopping and bills. She gave Eden money for a P.O. Box. Never got the money back. Eden was addressing it on Instagram and hounded the girl with messages. Said she paid her back. All Edens family made posts and videos trying to praise her for being amazing. Eden posted a video earlier saying she doesn't groom people. Honestly I'm lost at this point but I think that's it
Wow, Epic rundown, thank you 👏🏻😂

Reactions: 1
The fact that Eden doesn't understand the multiple meanings of grooming and just assumes it must mean we are saying she fancies kids is weird in itself. Gemma hun, how much were you paid? Thousands weekly for the unforeseeable future? Why does everyone whip out the mental health card or illness card the very second things don't go their way?! Take ACCOUNTABILITY for once in your adult life Eden. And Gemma, just go crawl back into whatever hole you dragged yourself out of for a few follows! You're just as bad as Eden at this point.

Reactions: 18
Even if it is pathetic Tias mum should have spoke to her in private not humiliated her like that funny viewing but actually quite sad when you think about it.

Reactions: 11
That live was ridiculous, they kept saying that’s the end of it and go on and on and on. Then yaz and eden are sending ridiculous amounts of gifts and Tia is calling Eden a narcissist etc and her mum comes in telling her off. She should’ve listened to her mum I think, but Eden and Yaz come in to try and make themselves look good, I can imagine the chats behind the scenes
Where to start. Eden in the comments 😂 just making herself look worse, love to see it. But sorry that Gemma looks a bit mad with green hair and green nails. And now up Eden’s arse, just embarrassing for her

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the Estrid razor ad she's posted? The manky bathroom tiles, the fake shaky hand when she's showing the travel case... Oh please 🙄

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the Estrid razor ad she's posted? The manky bathroom tiles, the fake shaky hand when she's showing the travel case... Oh please 🙄
Yes it’s all so over the top and annoying. The only brands that will work with her now are the ones just starting out, they just want to get their name out on social media.
No established brand will touch her with a barge pole.
She’s also been on 2.9m for an embarrassing amount of time.

Reactions: 9
I find it all absolutely stupid. Eden constantly trying to be funny by mentioning the grooming thing was making me cringe

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe the mess of last night, backfired majorly for Gemma having Tia end her live with her then she raged on in Gemma’s comments on her live slagging her off for laughing at her. Looks like that friendship is over. Gemma knows Tia has mental health issues (bipolar??) so you’d think she’d prioritise getting off live and phoning her vulnerable friend instead of sitting on live for a further 20 min watching the arguments take place in the comments. Eden then joined and seem to stick up for Gemma. What a mess!

Can’t believe the mess of last night, backfired majorly for Gemma having Tia end her live with her then she raged on in Gemma’s comments on her live slagging her off for laughing at her. Looks like that friendship is over. Gemma knows Tia has mental health issues (bipolar??) so you’d think she’d prioritise getting off live and phoning her vulnerable friend instead of sitting on live for a further 20 min watching the arguments take place in the comments. Eden then joined and seem to stick up for Gemma. What a mess!
Gemma came across desperate in my opinion
Eden please notice me 🤣 even her mates made TikTok’s about her using Eden for likes

She was desperate for her to go live with her

What really bugs me about her fan base is that they’re so young they suck up everything Eden says. I commented on one of Gemma’s TikToks saying that Edens fans are obsessive and weird and her fans were in my tiktok dms with the most horrendous vocabulary and childish, defensive playground chat. Block and laugh a lil girlies like that really because I don’t blame them! They’re literally being groomed by Eden to be so defensive and vile to those with a different opinion.

Reactions: 5
After all
the screenshots of eden making jokes about grooming which can happen anywhere to anyone, doesn’t have to be sexually Eden if you’re reading. It can also be used to manipulate vulnerable people, so your fans do things on your behalf like fighting to their own detriment for you, and giving you money, paying for your lifestyle. i’ve been looking at some of your extreme fans and a lot of them seem very very vulnerable and also people you would definitely not be friends with because of their obsession it verges on them being stalkers - but that’s useful for you because they worship you, you’ve seen a use for them so you befriend them making them think they’re special until they realise and then they’re of no use, so you throw them under the bus much like what we’ve seen with other young girls like char and tbh gemma and tia. You are still a bully and will always be a bully. We’ve all seen the messages you sent telling char to post on tattle so please stop thinking we are stupid and can’t see the screenshots, they are right there! I’ve sat on it all night and i’m even more angry at the audacity of this girl. To sit and make jokes even after knowing the girl you groomed is mentally unwell and even after being told carrying on in gemma’s live. She’s been pinning her self harm posts to the top of her post which weren’t there before and i guarantee that is a sign for your followers to leave her alone or that she needs support. Maybe i’m speculating but honestly if eden doesn’t get cancelled very soon, she is very calculated and it’s just horrible. There seems to be very little people can do but i urge everyone to unfollow, stop viewing her videos, tell everyone why she’s problematic and why she needs to be taken off social
media. She is poison. Literal poison.

This is not jealousy, I would rather eat crap than be a paid influencer on tiktok, this is coming from
someone who is very concerned for the children you are targeting on tiktok, while discussing really adult and 18+ topics..

Reactions: 24
I know this isn’t her thread but have yous seen Yaz’ tiktok? I wonder if her and lee have broke up

I know this isn’t her thread but have yous seen Yaz’ tiktok? I wonder if her and lee have broke up
Doubt it. She’s just using a trending sound and being an attention seeker knowing she’ll get comments asking about her and Lee.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.