Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of everything Edens going mad about not washing her hands when she poos

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im lost in all this now lol who has a rundown
A girl called Gemma who's has green hair for like a year started blowing up on tiktok people noticed her, Eden commented complimenting her hair. Edens followers started trolling ehr and sending death threats to Gemma. Gemma asked Eden to ask them to stop and Eden just laughed saying she was silly nothing would happen. People started sticking up for Gemma and she liked a few comments & Eden went live about it and basically said Gemma can go duck herself she likes comments about Eden so she's no sticking up for her anyone. Gemma's went live several times dragging it on and Edens wee followers even the well known ones would join the live saying tit about her and her kids. Gemma's friend Tian a went on to make several videos about it and someone called Charlotte came forward saying she believes what people are saying because Eden took money off her when she was vulnerable. The girl told her story and it seems like Eden asked Charlotte for money for food shopping and bills. She gave Eden money for a P.O. Box. Never got the money back. Eden was addressing it on Instagram and hounded the girl with messages. Said she paid her back. All Edens family made posts and videos trying to praise her for being amazing. Eden posted a video earlier saying she doesn't groom people. Honestly I'm lost at this point but I think that's it

Reactions: 13
Hahaha, can see tia wishing it was her getting the gifts from eden and yaz. She told eden the most adult thing she can do is unblock her and talk about it. Why would she want to talk if she doesn't like here hahaha this is so stupid.
Also eden knows exactly what she's doing sending those gifts

Reactions: 2
I can't believe out of everytime Eden has been accused of she's upset someone said she done a tit on live and didn't wash her hands

Tias mum 😂😂 wouldn't catch Carla telling her girls to get a grip 😅

Reactions: 3
440A1A40-CD9F-4A76-A6D2-C3544E5496C9.jpeg

Her comment… hmm wasn’t ever talking about it again but now making jokes about it 🙄

Reactions: 6
THAT LIVE
cringe cringe cringe
All the Eden lot gifting that Gemma constantly … Gemma has her head up Eden’s fanny.
The Tia girl speaking sense but also being a beg and longing it out for attention. Even the mum came and got involved duck sake

Reactions: 5
This live is a Trainwreck.

I've just witnessed a 24 year old woman having to tell however many people that are there that she has never done a poo on a live. I would be mortified if that's where my life took me. Justifying my toilet habits to strangers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tiannas mum spitting facts saying she heard the whole thing and is bored shitless and to end the live.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.