Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interestinggggg
Yes. Eden WAS a MASSIVE bully in school. She even said on her live once “I wasn’t a bully… I just hung around with bullies”.

How no one has picked up on this yet and spoken out about it I have no idea. But my guess is that no one wants to be bombarded with death threats from 13 year old girls.

Reactions: 10
She would’ve defo been a bully stomping around as a giant probably threatening people and just generally thinking she was better than everyone else.

Reactions: 4
She would’ve defo been a bully stomping around as a giant probably threatening people and just generally thinking she was better than everyone else.
Probably played the MH card whenever she got caught out and cried so she wouldn’t be seen as a bully as well. We’ve all encountered bullies like her in our lives

First thought that came to my head 😂😂😂
I’m sorry but what does Lee look like in this picture? Yaz really did him dirty with this one. Even Lloyd, who always looks like a melted candle looks attractive in comparison to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Lloyd doesn't like Lee because Lee can see him for what he is. Don't forget Lee is a lot older, he's been round the block, so to speak. I think Lloyds afraid of him x

Reactions: 27
I’ve just watched her day in the life video over 3 days. They went to Miller and Carter in Wales and she said the food was disgusting basically, and they got back to the hotel and she had anxiety about the food so Lloyd drove them back to Eden’s house at 11.30pm at night? That’s 4 / 5 hours in the car. If she had anxiety about the food, surely anyone who had a brain their head would’ve stayed in the hotel where they was close to a toilet if they felt the need to throw up or need the toilet? She never makes sense. It’s all for attention I’m sure of it.

Reactions: 21
Guys she needs our help! She is getting death threats from Edens stupid followers and they are making fake accounts saying her little boy should die. She reached out to Eden and she just said “they aren’t gonna kill you over a hair colour just ignore it”
This is where she should make a tiktok and say stop threatening people, it’s disgusting behaviour but she doesn’t see the problem but god forbid people say something about her and her whole world collapses

Reactions: 15
Guys she needs our help! She is getting death threats from Edens stupid followers and they are making fake accounts saying her little boy should die. She reached out to Eden and she just said “they aren’t gonna kill you over a hair colour just ignore it”
This is why I can’t believe all her mental health claims. If online bullying really made her that anxious she would be doing her best to protect other people from it

Reactions: 15
Anyone see yasmins post on insta about her holiday in may edens gping with them all now but looks like lloyd isnt bet he will be happy that shes going away with dan :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Eden’s commenting on that live telling that young girl to ignore all the comments and reacting makes it worse. They’re threatening her 1 year old!! How about addressing it instead of making crappy day in a life tiktoks from months ago??

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Eden’s commenting on that live telling that young girl to ignore all the comments and reacting makes it worse. They’re threatening her 1 year old!! How about addressing it instead of making crappy day in a life tiktoks from months ago??
She's pathetic, doesn't give a tit. If it was her getting death threats it would be a whole different story

She must have forgot to tag Lloyd because no way will Eden go without him

Reactions: 3
Is she taking the actual piss with this?

He’s literally endangering other innocent motorists around him by driving whilst tired. Why is thick twit Eden laughing her head off?!
Why he's so close to the windscreen 🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭

New ick unlocked

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.