Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHAHAHAAA Yaz on Edens live saying her dress sense has rocketed since she met Lloyd.

What the duck you smoking Yaz?!

Being such a witch - as per. Saying to someone if they don’t like she has a filter on go and watch someone else.

The admitted she was being a witch and said she was turning the filter off and then back on and she looks no different - doubt she turned that filter off for a second.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Eden is so full of lies. How can someone claim to have emetophobia while describing in graphic detail how Jaz’s baby has been sick before and what exited his body that she saw.
Then them all just sitting there making vomiting noises.
It’s so insulting to someone that actually struggles with this condition, literally mocking it.

Reactions: 15
Eden is so full of lies. How can someone claim to have emetophobia while describing in graphic detail how Jaz’s baby has been sick before and what exited his body that she saw.
Then them all just sitting there making vomiting noises.
It’s so insulting to someone that actually struggles with this condition, literally mocking it.
Took the words right out of my mouth! She’s the gift that keeps on giving!!🙄 excusing her boyfriend’s behaviour last night as “ he acts possessed when he’s anxious” aye no bother hun 🤣🤣 Also did anyone hear how Lloyd keeps trying to get out of being alone with lee several times in the live?!

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she literally say her emetophobia is only when she vomits? Because she got backlash over being on live with Lloyd when he was heaving and she was laughing so people said she was faking it?

But now Wolf is sick she’s riddled with anxiety??

Also that photo is like a mother holding a child. But for real he was kissing her neck for what felt like ages and she looked bored as hell. It was all very awkward.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Only Eden can make wolf being poorly all about herself! If that was my sister she would be chucked out by the scruff! And getting narky cos she had to use a dirty make up brush and asking Yaz if she had any new ones all the while Yaz had a poorly baby in her arms! If she can wear tit stained cloths what’s a dirty make up brush! Her downfall is going to be epic, she is vile…as for Yaz it’s almost as if she is obsessive about Eden I just don’t get it 🤯

Reactions: 13
Anyone else notice she’s still got Yaz saved as ‘Harvey’ and not ‘Hadfield’?

I’d be so annoyed if I got married and my sister kept me as my maiden name. My sister has just changed her surname by deed poll and I’ve changed her in my phone already 🤣

Reactions: 2
I can't stand the girl unpolluted her a long time ago along with Mr dick head Dan spragg they would make a perfect couple as there both so self absorbed and selfish she treats Lloyd like her personal skivvy

Reactions: 3
Okay apologies if this has been mentioned but...

I've just caught up with Top Boy on Netflix.

And...

BLESS UP is used.

Lloyd I am CRINGING on your behalf. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe Eden and Dan have the cheek to meet up after what they did to chloe 🙈

Reactions: 13
Only Eden can make wolf being poorly all about herself! If that was my sister she would be chucked out by the scruff! And getting narky cos she had to use a dirty make up brush and asking Yaz if she had any new ones all the while Yaz had a poorly baby in her arms! If she can wear tit stained cloths what’s a dirty make up brush! Her downfall is going to be epic, she is vile…as for Yaz it’s almost as if she is obsessive about Eden I just don’t get it 🤯
I actually like Yaz a hell of a lot more than Eden and I pity her a bit too. It's obvious that Eden has overshadowed Yaz their whole life. From what I can gather yaz's whole life has been a cry for attention from her parents. I think eden picks on her non stop off camera. She probably puts her down at every opportunity. We've already seen how she makes wolf's sickness about her. Imagine that your entire life. I just hope that one day Yaz sees Eden toxic and cuts her off x

Reactions: 11
I actually like Yaz a hell of a lot more than Eden and I pity her a bit too. It's obvious that Eden has overshadowed Yaz their whole life. From what I can gather yaz's whole life has been a cry for attention from her parents. I think eden picks on her non stop off camera. She probably puts her down at every opportunity. We've already seen how she makes wolf's sickness about her. Imagine that your entire life. I just hope that one day Yaz sees Eden toxic and cuts her off x
I 100% agree Yaz is so much more relatable. I honestly believe if she wasn’t right up Eden’s skid marked arse her family would leave her in Wales and never look near her, Eden is her only way to stay relevant and Eden knows this and uses it 1000% she is vile..I feel Yaz is very vulnerable and Eden has used this to wrap her around her little finger. X

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why they’re acting like Eden just flew across the world to see Yasmin. You see these tiktoks on TikTok and it does get you welling up, especially when it’s a partner, friends or family going across the world to see their loved ones, but they literally live 4 hours from each other. They literally saw each other end of February lol. I understand Eden doesn’t drive and I understand Yasmin is a full time yummy mummy but Yasmin drives and does nothing all day? She could easily go down and see them more.. she literally “works on her phone”. No offence but she can’t use the child as an excuse, if he can cope 4 hours on a plane to Canary Islands, he can cope on a train or driving 😂
Right? It's pathetic. Try USA to UK. That's hard enough. I'd love a four hour drive to see my family 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.