Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The timing of her doing the soppy eat with me again when she is doing that stupid cookbook! How can people not see through it!

Reactions: 3
Is she taking the actual piss with this?

He’s literally endangering other innocent motorists around him by driving whilst tired. Why is thick twit Eden laughing her head off?!
Wtf that's so bad. Stop for a coffee break or a nap if you're that tired that's so dangerous

Is the ice video meant to be funny ....yawn

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wtf that's so bad. Stop for a coffee break or a nap if you're that tired that's so dangerous

Is the ice video meant to be funny ....yawn
It’s the fact he’s sitting like that is so dangerous, probably needs to be far enough forward to reach the pedals tbf😂

But in all honesty they’re so dangerous he drives around tired and acting like an idiot, plus she claims he drives her at all these late times and when they’re meant to be staying in hotels. So he would’ve defo had a drink and driving around drunk all the time now…
How do they think it’s ok, to get drunk and high to the point he cannot talk or make sense and post him showing off doing it

Reactions: 7
"he put it straight back" it only takes one second to lose concentration then bam there's a serious accident and it will be his fault for not taking driving seriously
Exactly and the fact that the seat could move back quicker then you expected and go too far, meaning you can’t reach the pedals.

Reactions: 10
The video she just posted of her on the toilet.

This girl is vile with absolutely no dignity or class. YES I know everyone takes a tit… but duck sake. Have a bit of social decorum you clatty witch

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She's pathetic, doesn't give a tit. If it was her getting death threats it would be a whole different story
The girl is deleting pretty much deleting any comments relating to Eden. Even if it's in support.

What the duck has this artist done to Lloyd? He don’t even look like that. He wishes his teeth were that bleeping white, straight and perfect. They’ve forgotten to miss a tooth on the side
Where is this posted. I need to go and see it hahaha x

Not Eden videoing herself taking a tit when someone asked how she’s got such a good “figger”. The bleeping fart. We all fart but why does she feel the need to air it to the world. Such a skank.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
One day she will need to get a real job and there will all these videos for employers to see. Oh wait she’s comfortable for life right?? 😂

Reactions: 13
The fact Eden has 20 threads now needs to tell her something, when people like Vicky pattison and Olivia bowen are on 8 or 9 and have been in the spotlight ALOT longer
Knowing eden she'll probably see it as being more famous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love the comparison in videos with their partners and saying what they like. Yaz has loads of meaningful memories with Lee and really knows what he likes doing and then there’s green giant with her wee man…just basically the most boring and fake relationship going

Reactions: 6
The sheer ignorance of her to ignore people correcting her is one of the most infuriating things about her
It’s cause she claims that lesbians love her cause she acts like one etc! And she finds some attractive etc, feel like she just claims these things for the attention and ends up offending those in the groups who have struggled with it all and she just comes along and makes it about her

Reactions: 2
They’ve been together 4 months. Shes acting like she’s been with him 10 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
They’ve been together 4 months. Shes acting like she’s been with him 10 years 😂
This made me dieeee when I first saw that tiktok. 'been with him since I was 23' she turned 24 in February ffs and it's April 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭
Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.