Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video needs to come with a TW dunno which one I detest more Adam Bokley Dan Gag or the midget 🤢 #thethreestoodgies
Without a doubt Dan sprout from day one I’ve took the vile boak at the sight if him…raging mini man 2nd and Adam 3rd

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yaz was just waking around in Edens live burping so loudly, like proper belches - “what in the Sprite challenge” blurgh disgusting and you’re not funny. Also talking about not flushing your tit also isn’t content Yaz.

She did a “day in the life” and mentioned meeting up with her mother-in-law and then later Yaz, Lee and Wolf went on a date night. You’d assume (baring health in mind) that Lees mum could look after Wolf for a couple of hours in the evening so they could go out as a couple. But no, Yaz has created a rod for her own back but still moans about sleep deprivation.

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell they see eachother all the time and yaz only went on holiday. They’re so ott and dramatic for the cameras. Just makes me cringe so hard 🙄

And all the kids in the comments with “this made me cry”… bleeping hell 😂😭😭😭
Yaz just saw Eden and thought 🤑🤑 TikToks&clout her lucky day

Saw these comments on the girl who gets tit for "looking like Eden"
I want to know more about the bullying cause it sounds very believable to me.

Despite all the 'feel sorry for me' act, Eden has a real mean streak and wouldn't put it past her having been a bully at school, she still has those tendencies.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just discovered these people where can I see a full recap of her

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve just discovered these people where can I see a full recap of her
Most her threads on her have recaps at the start that will sum up what everyone’s been talking about (just click on the eden harvz threads at the top of this one and it’ll bring up all her old ones)

Reactions: 1
The fact Eden has 20 threads now needs to tell her something, when people like Vicky pattison and Olivia bowen are on 8 or 9 and have been in the spotlight ALOT longer

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.