Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her child army going on about Lloyd and her being great parents - based on what? Parenting isn’t just about just playing with them. Those two couldn’t look after a plant.

Reactions: 13
That’s a health hazard right there, imagine Freya had crashed. Eden would’ve broke her leg all because of “separation anxiety” and being the needy person who needs constant touch. Get a grip. Silly woman.
It’s just ridiculous isn’t it. Infront of kids as well- just put each other down for ten mins. 🤮

Reactions: 5
I’ve just realised. Amber (Edens number one fan) is literally 18 years old. You’d think she would be going out, having a good time, legally drinking, clubbing, pubs etc.. not sitting on tiktok being obsessed with someone like Eden..
Well that’s worrying, I actually thought she was so much younger. Amber is fully obsessed with Eden and it’s scary!
Im not saying she needs to be going out drinking and clubbing but I totally agree that sitting at home obsessing over someone off tiktok isn’t healthy

Reactions: 6
she grates me with him, surly she can't be like that with him forever, is there a separate feed for yaz btw?

Reactions: 3
Bet Edens glad she changed her hair, even ore tiktokers are doing the green and her stupid followers are still claiming they’re all copying her. I’m glad so many people agree that Eden was pathetic for gatekeeping the colour like she created it

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Bet Edens glad she changed her hair, even ore tiktokers are doing the green and her stupid followers are still claiming they’re all copying her. I’m glad so many people agree that Eden was pathetic for gatekeeping the colour like she created it
Rammed up her ass crack though eh. Probably hoping nob goblin will comment on her post 🤣

Reactions: 4
Cheffy is the biggest sellout on Tiktok, I'm no surprised she's licking Eden's stinking hole. She done the exact same with Chelsey Harwood, nothing but a clout chaser.

I agree. Cheffy is starting to make more money through ads etc so is doing her best to stay in everyone's good books

Reactions: 2
it absolutely grinds my gears when “influencers” (said very loosely) like eden give their advice on MH all the time like you’re not a doctor, you’re not a psychologist. stop passing your opinions on to your young “fan”base (again, said very loosely) who’s minds are so easily manipulated with your crap, who will take on board everything your saying (which is your experience not everyone else’s!!) and therefore not seek help in the right way !! i’m a psychology student and some of the stuff she’s saying is so incorrect. i so badly wanna write my dissertation on people like her😭😂

Reactions: 9
Dunno if it's been mentioned but her EWM video she did at Stephs, when Lloyd says to the kids 'isn't your mummy the best cook in the world' Eden looks really annoyed and offended 🤭 like she's annoyed with him for complimenting another woman 🤣

Reactions: 5
Dunno if it's been mentioned but her EWM video she did at Stephs, when Lloyd says to the kids 'isn't your mummy the best cook in the world' Eden looks really annoyed and offended 🤭 like she's annoyed with him for complimenting another woman 🤣
she's a bitter cow, dont be saying she's the best llyod, your the chef, dont forget our cookbook debut you big Hornie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks so fuming as if he’s just said “isn’t your mummy the most beautiful woman in the world?” 😂😂 he’s just complimenting someone on their flipping pasta, no need to get her skiddy knickers in a twist

He looks so bored in her latest tiktok, if it wasn’t for that Xbox I don’t think he’d have moved in with her. Maybe all that money isn’t worth sticking about for? I reckon he’s used to beer gardens and parties when the sun starts to shine and she would rather sit in her room and eat takeaways

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.