Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so fuming as if he’s just said “isn’t your mummy the most beautiful woman in the world?” 😂😂 he’s just complimenting someone on their flipping pasta, no need to get her skiddy knickers in a twist

He looks so bored in her latest tiktok, if it wasn’t for that Xbox I don’t think he’d have moved in with her. Maybe all that money isn’t worth sticking about for? I reckon he’s used to beer gardens and parties when the sun starts to shine and she would rather sit in her room and eat takeaways
oh yeah is that the bit where she says no offence but have you got any salt. Saddo 🤣

First person who came into my head when her tiktok came up on my fyp page was Deirdre Barlow 😂
she looks like squidward. Does nothing for her long head 🤣

Reactions: 3
Her new video with the finger thing about soulmates.. funny her hand is fully steady but normally shakes uncontrollably.. she’s so stupid 😳😂😂

Reactions: 12
She was on live a few weeks ago and a young girl asked innocently 'Eden do you have an innie or an outie' (when asked this question you obviously mean your belly button) and she said 'my pussy or my belly button, if you're talking about my pussy then it's an outie, embrace your outies girls I love mine I look at it and it's sexy' imagine being that much of a weirdo man.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Damn, she can't even trust her own parents or her beloved sister 🥴
We knew that though she's never left him with anyone. She let Freya take him to the shop down the road once and Freya wasn't allowed to put him down even though he could walk 😂

• Wow
The insta story of her saying she binned the scrap book someone made her and then saying otherwise…. I expect to see it on a video soon Eden, because let’s be honest- you most likely have binned it!!!!!

Reactions: 1
We knew that though she's never left him with anyone. She let Freya take him to the shop down the road once and Freya wasn't allowed to put him down even though he could walk 😂
A lot of mums I know feel the same- especially with breastfeeding. She might have anxiety about it especially if she doesn’t NEED to leave him with other people- he’s still little. Its the norm for a lot of people but she seems like a really good mum regardless to be fair. Imagine if she left him with them loads, everyone would be saying the opposite! 😂

Reactions: 6
Damn, she can't even trust her own parents or her beloved sister 🥴
Then stfu. Don’t go on about being sleep deprived if you will never accept help - cannot stand people complaining about a situation but still doing nothing to change it.

She’s a literal mummy martyr.

Reactions: 17
Her Instagram stories wow she is so self obsessed! What's your favourite thing about your sisters. Freya cares about me getting trolled and yaz is obsessed with me - how about say something nice about your sisters that doesn't regard YOU! For example my fave thing about Freya is that she's a lovely mum and works hard and my fave thing about yaz is her passion for makeup and how fond of wolf she is or whatever you want to say. Not everything has to be about you Eden ...

Reactions: 20
Lmao they stole the marmite fries idea from the TikTok where they visit the guinea pub in Tunbridge wells in the TikTok where she calls her fans hornies, a few days later and it's in the book, thieving cunts

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Then stfu. Don’t go on about being sleep deprived if you will never accept help - cannot stand people complaining about a situation but still doing nothing to change it.

She’s a literal mummy martyr.
This 🙌
Attention, attention, attention. Her and Eden thrive off of it 😬

Reactions: 7
Tbf Eden did say she'd beat Acer if she was his mother. Maybe that scared yaz, eden is obviously untrustworthy.

Reactions: 8
Lmao they stole the marmite fries idea from the TikTok where they visit the guinea pub in Tunbridge wells in the TikTok where she calls her fans hornies, a few days later and it's in the book, thieving cunts
I’ve said this before but recently I just can’t shake off the feeling that all the cooking was a plan by Lloyd on how to get an in with Eden cause he knew she had Eat with me on her TikTok.
Cause let’s be honest his food is so slap dash, I’d be embarrassed to post pictures of those burger patties he made.
I always cringe when Eden makes the over exaggerated sounds when she eats his food. Babe, it honestly doesn’t look THAT good.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.