Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she hasn’t she’s gone private, can’t blame her tbh, i would have done the same especially with the level
of harassment eden’s dishing out to her.

cause she’s a beggggggggggggg.
Oh! My bad they're still there. I was looking at the other girl. Maaan, I'm getting so confused these days. So much DRAMA 🤣

Eden is cry much in this fir no one but herself, she enjoys the money abs only has time for other people if it’s too benefit herself, I find it very hard that her platform is too help with peoples ed anxiety and lots of other stuff but in my opinion she is a horrible girl and she can’t promote a healthy lifestyle if she’s eating crap takeaways all the time, her personality is money and always having something wrong with her and her boyfriend is scrounging off his girlfriend

Reactions: 2
Have we ever found out why her and sophie don't hang out anymore she was in every video at one point
Not that I know of, it's so weird! Someone asked in a live about Sophie and Eden just said 'who is Sophie?'

Eden was really different once upon a time, I found her back in 2020 during first lockdown, she would make these videos called “Eat with Eden” where she would sit down for dinner and talk to the camera to make people feel less lonely & help with their eating disorders.. As the followers started reeling in people started noticing some weird things like how she went onto sell a cutlery set and a sticker of her face for £30?

She would do all these videos about self love, how being alone is great and the odd slating her ex boyfriend for his alcohol addiction video. Skip forward a few months later, she gets into a really intense relationship with a guy she hasn’t even known for a whole year (who’s literally just using her for clout)

She fakes pretty much every MH condition going to seem relatable to the followers she groomed during lockdown to stay relevant on Tiktok

Eden’s been caught cracking jokes about domestic violence, Caroline Flacks death, cancer, brain aneurysms, and abortions. She would even go as low to use people’s deaths such as Ashley Cains baby daughters death who died of Cancer to gain herself more clout by getting people to comment hearts or a tiger underneath her posts to boost them onto the FYP page.. She done a similar thing when Nikki Grahame passed away too.

The Maddie situation - When Eden and her sister exposed a young fan with a lot of issues and her concerned mothers PRIVATE dm’s all over their instagrams to save their own backs when Eden got called out for video chatting with a child

She recently got exposed for grooming a vulnerable fan who struggles with their MH, she took £300 from them, brought cigs & takeaways with it and didn’t pay it back till she got exposed online. (This happened around a year or 2 ago but has recently came to light as the girl called her out)

And…. This only like 5% of it. 😩
I really liked her too but as soon as she started doing cutlery at £30 a piece, that was it for me. Game over!

Reactions: 5
Have we ever found out why her and sophie don't hang out anymore she was in every video at one point
She's strikes me as the type who drops all their friends once they're in a relationship tbh. When they break up no doubt she'll go crying back to Sophie

Reactions: 8
The management seem pretty unprofessional tbh, i don’t think they’ll even care if it’s brought to their attention 😒

Reactions: 6
The management seem pretty unprofessional tbh, i don’t think they’ll even care if it’s brought to their attention 😒
They won't I think they'll just take her for dinner and pretend she got told off again

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen yaz's video about arguing with your sisters. I know that's aimed at Eden. Lol

• Haha
Lloyd definitely loved lip syncing “shut the duck up” to Eden. The guys probably wanted to say it for a long time

Reactions: 4
What I don't understand is them going away to Tenerife and her and Lloyd wanting to travel Europe in a camper van... This coming from the girl that gets her fella to drive home in the middle of the night from lovely hotels because of her anxiety 🤔

Make it make sense Eden ffs

Reactions: 15
Getting second hand embarassment for Gemma, licking edens arse commenting on her videos 🤮🤮

08EB5560-23A1-4391-9C5D-0065595E4259.jpeg

I’m in a battle for likes. Please help a gal out😂 living for the fact people are finally seeing how vindictive she is tho

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is Lloyd lying on her like that🤮 its how a child would lie I no his teeny tiny but ffs he is 33

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.