Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh. That is all.

I hope to god chef is here. DONT YOU FKIN DARE YOU SELL OUT MUN.

Reactions: 2
They don’t read tattle too much i reckon, if they did they would see through all her bullshit. I’m never gonna change my opinion. The girl is a baggy beggy c u next tuesday.

I think cheffy is up to something
Time to groom with eden cha cha cha - my suggestion for the next thread 🤣
OMG DID I WIN 😂😂😂😂

Nah not yet 😂 It has however been a dream to have a thread name 😏 Totally not ramping up the comments so i can win muhahahahahaha

Reactions: 5
They don’t read tattle too much i reckon, if they did they would see through all her bullshit. I’m never gonna change my opinion. The girl is a baggy beggy c u next tuesday.

OMG DID I WIN 😂😂😂😂

Nah not yet 😂 It has however been a dream to have a thread name 😏 Totally not ramping up the comments so i can win muhahahahahaha
Cheffy used to post on here, I would bet money that she still views the thread

Cheffy is the biggest sellout on Tiktok, I'm no surprised she's licking Eden's stinking hole. She done the exact same with Chelsey Harwood, nothing but a clout chaser.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also i think chef is struggling, i don’t mind her tbh.. she really does need to stay away from the poisonous toad though. I know how hard it is with BPD getting sucked in to toxic pieces of crap though but she really needs to avoid the serpent.

Cheffy is the biggest sellout on Tiktok, I'm no surprised she's licking Eden's stinking hole. She done the exact same with Chelsey Harwood, nothing but a clout chaser.
Oh really?? damn it i quite liked her. Why are they all up each other’s bundas ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 4
"Eden coming with facts" oh duck off you begfriend bogey 😂😂
she 100% reads here and so does her blonde beggy mate… jokes on you both. You have now blocked each other (apparently) over Eden and now separately licking Eden’s arse hole…..
Are you not embarasseeed???

• Haha
Did she say in the EWM that Lloyd had a (another) nap?! So has PTSD and struggles to sleep but can nap at one of her mates houses with kids running about... Also if that's true how bleeping rude!

Reactions: 2
she 100% reads here and so does her blonde beggy mate… jokes on you both. You have now blocked each other (apparently) over Eden and now separately licking Eden’s arse hole…..
Are you not embarasseeed???
I get the impression blonde girl is trying to keep Eden off her back and her followers happy at the same time. Can't work out if it's two faced or saving her arse x

Reactions: 1
I get the impression blonde girl is trying to keep Eden off her back and her followers happy at the same time. Can't work out if it's two faced or saving her arse x
Agreed.., they both make me die “official” in their names
They will look back and cringe.

I didn’t see her live last night but she posted about it and the whole thing is so immature. Year 9 secondary school vibes ✌🏼

Reactions: 4
Thoughts of the day!
1) That video of him dribbling on her asleep makes me want to vomit. Get a job.
2) Why does she put so much on her fork and shove it all in whilst talking.
3) Freya is actually really pretty.

Reactions: 3
Well of course Eden wanna bleeping be Billie had to do a review about the perfume didn’t she, little miss obsessed. I was going to purchase that wefune myself but I’ll pass now considering she approves. Not that her opinion even matters in the first place.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just realised. Amber (Edens number one fan) is literally 18 years old. You’d think she would be going out, having a good time, legally drinking, clubbing, pubs etc.. not sitting on tiktok being obsessed with someone like Eden..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.