Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eat with me last night has made me ill. I don’t have a phobia of being sick but if my chicken squirted water out like that, I 100% wouldn’t eat it. And the way she asked Lloyd to open the sauce, she acts like she’s a baby.
Me neither. She still managed to ram it in that massive gob of hers. I may have developed emetophobia just watching her. She’s full of tit. She has what she has whenever it suits her. She’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Hopefully she doesn’t just buy more followers.

Also the lying about the YSL dress just shows how easily lies just roll off her groomers tongue.

Reactions: 14
Whoever called that she was going to post a video of her crying and hugging her ‘fans’ you were bang on! 😂
I honestly used to really like Eden but since reading these threads, my eyes have been opened!! 👀

Reactions: 9
I hear you. It’s debilitating. I have a fear of being sick but it’s wouldn’t say i’m emet, i know people way worse and her videos trigger me so i can imagine it being traumatising(i won’t mention examples incase it triggers). The mcdonald’s video was disgusting, quite often she says things about weight, or says she’s eaten too much and is only having a drink…. she is so dangerous and triggering. I pray to god bbc never allow her to do another article again 🤬

also Im sorry you are struggling so much with it! It must be awful 💚
Thank you so much honestly it is what it is haha I wish I didn’t have it but what can you do 💗

Exactly the same as me. I cry at the thought of it. Last night was shocking. Do not watch it!!
I’m so sorry honestly it’s horrible 💗

Reactions: 2
Yeah it’s Eden before TikTok - it’s a shame because she was genuinely pretty and looks like she could have been a nice person
she’s a tory in a tory family.
Tories are not nice humans ever.
Well some i can tolerate i guess but most are awful humans 🤣

Reactions: 11
You got this spot on Eden. All true.
There is that saying isn’t there “if everyone’s telling you you’re dead, it’s time to lie down”

If everyone kept telling me I was problematic or there was something negative about me I’d be doing some self reflection and taking responsibility but it just really seems to fall on deaf ears with her. Just reiterates how immature her mindset is and how self absorbed she is.

Reactions: 7
Yes being a cult leader does make you love your loyal cult followers and it’s such bull if she stopped doing it she would have to get a real job what would she do then?
8949A7F3-24E9-4E4B-8F6C-B252F0CF7DE9.png

Same here, it would be straight in the bin. That's not right like🤢🤮
Chicken legends usually do that, I think it’s just where they were frozen they hold water. I don’t have emet but they’re the only thing I eat from McDonald’s so that’s what I try and convince myself 😂

And she s
You got this spot on Eden. All true.
and she doesn’t read here anymore. Hi Eden 👋

Reactions: 2
Same here, it would be straight in the bin. That's not right like🤢🤮
I used to work in a McDonald’s and it’ll be oil from the vats that dropped out. No one would ever get a fresh legend on shift for the fact that the oil would still be dripping out. Rank isn’t the word for it 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
How many times is she gonna go on about people calling her a narcissist, Eden we’re tired

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.