Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to work in a McDonald’s and it’ll be oil from the vats that dropped out. No one would ever get a fresh legend on shift for the fact that the oil would still be dripping out. Rank isn’t the word for it 🤢🤢
What do you mean no one would ever get a fresh one? Is it better to get old ones? I get mine customised so it’s fresh but now I’m scared of it 😂

Reactions: 1
Oh here she goes again, pretending like she actually has a heart. It’s so predictable how she behaves when she’s risen from being told what she’s really like

Reactions: 7
What do you mean no one would ever get a fresh one? Is it better to get old ones? I get mine customised so it’s fresh but now I’m scared of it 😂
Only because of the oil dripping out if they literally came out and sometimes it would drip down the chin and make a mess 😅 it’s nothing to worry about though! I can safely say most McDonalds are very on top of their food safety and will randomly check the temp of their food to make sure it’s perfect for the customers 😊😊

Reactions: 2
If I see one more appreciation post from one of Eden’s clapped followers, I’m fully going to delete TikTok. They need to remove their tongues from Eden’s bum hole and stop chasing the clout because of who she is and because she’s verified. When was the last time she saw Wayne? Has she even met Holly or Zoe? The sisters, I can understand making Instagram stories and Tiktoks but they won’t ever admit when she’s in the wrong regardless. The sun shines out of her bum. Eden is responsible for Tiana and Gemma falling out. She knew what she was doing last night, and now the beef is settled between Gemma, Tiana and Eden then what was even the point in the beginning? Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh look at that now she’s using a fkin baby for clout because her followers are declining. She is actually disturbed.

WHY DO I KEEP UNBLOCKING. That’s it now, 20 videos today is enough for me and hopefully it’s enough for her followers to realise the girl is going down with her green ship.

Reactions: 6
Char new video. She got her money back from Carla 😂 with £20 interest, hardly double green giant.

Reactions: 5
Only because of the oil dripping out if they literally came out and sometimes it would drip down the chin and make a mess 😅 it’s nothing to worry about though! I can safely say most McDonalds are very on top of their food safety and will randomly check the temp of their food to make sure it’s perfect for the customers 😊😊
Haha thank you 😥

Just saw a random girl basically put a video up being up edens ass and all 3 of the crusty sisters have commented .. havent they got anything better to do? You would swear they were 13 year old kids it’s actually disturbing .. get a life ffs
That’s Erin isn’t it? She’s 19 years old and a content creator who has a TikTok page for sex toys etc, but yet again. Another content creator who’s up Eden’s hole because little miss innocent Eden never does anything wrong 😂 they’re all tapped

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.