Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edens never cared about the lgbtq+ community. Ever. She used to gay bait for views. It's not It about them being accepting of Eden, there's nothing to accept. She's straight. She's not a man loving man. Out of all the audios she could post Lloyd to 😂. I think when a community are asking you not to do something it shouldn't be difficult to not do it.

Reactions: 12
6 hours ago Yaz used the sound as well, after seeing people tell Eden she shouldn't have

Reactions: 5
6 hours ago Yaz used the sound as well, after seeing people tell Eden she shouldn't have
Ive looked at the sound and it looks like a trend .straight people are using it as well .i myself until i saw them comments thought it was just a normal trend as well .people before they use the sound need to look at the orgnial video and then see they shouldnt be using it

Reactions: 3
Ive looked at the sound and it looks like a trend .straight people are using it as well .i myself until i saw them comments thought it was just a normal trend as well .people before they use the sound need to look at the orgnial video and then see they shouldnt be using it
So did I but I think if there's people in the comments correcting Eden she doesn't need to go on a big tangent about not feeling accepted or being made to feel tiny

Reactions: 4
I’ve been with Lloyd since I was 23 ! 🙄 She’s literally just turned 24 ffs, I actually thought she was older than that tbh 😳. They’ve been together for what 6/7 months ? Not only are they still in the honeymoon period they also haven’t experienced living together properly, I mean on their own ! Having your own place and all the responsibilities that go with it is a LOT different to living with mummy and daddy ! I find it strange that they never stay at his place, is he not embarrassed that he’s living in his girlfriends bedroom at 33 !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So did I but I think if there's people in the comments correcting Eden she doesn't need to go on a big tangent about not feeling accepted or being made to feel tiny
I completly agree .shes the one with the most followers that has used the sound so should be appologising so people know in future

Reactions: 2
Yaz blocked me 😅 - I only asked her if Lee was 60. She literally said her husband is twice her age which would make him 58-60 seeing as she’s 30 this year.

Why get so defensive over something you said. She even pinned her comment about him being 46 after she blocked me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yaz blocked me 😅 - I only asked her if Lee was 60. She literally said her husband is twice her age which would make him 58-60 seeing as she’s 30 this year.

Why get so defensive over something you said. She even pinned her comment about him being 46 after she blocked me.
Lmaaaaao
Again, all for bleeping clout by saying her husband is double her age which isn't true! And so you called her up on it and got blocked 🤣😭 I'd love to see how long hers and Eden's block lists are 🤣🤣

Tbf we do say Lloyd could be female 😂 maybe she’s hinting at something now! And yea lloyd is always off his face but probably has to drink and do more drugs now to get through the day with Needy Eeedy

• Haha
I’ve been with Lloyd since I was 23 ! 🙄 She’s literally just turned 24 ffs, I actually thought she was older than that tbh 😳. They’ve been together for what 6/7 months ? Not only are they still in the honeymoon period they also haven’t experienced living together properly, I mean on their own ! Having your own place and all the responsibilities that go with it is a LOT different to living with mummy and daddy ! I find it strange that they never stay at his place, is he not embarrassed that he’s living in his girlfriends bedroom at 33 !
Theyve only been together about 3/4 month lol ive had longer wind than that...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn't it like they don't get together often and when they do they practice for their dads funeral?
I can’t even imagine even suggesting doing this with my family😂😂 ‘hey dad, can I practice carrying you in preparation for your funeral’ like wtf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lmaaaaao
Again, all for bleeping clout by saying her husband is double her age which isn't true! And so you called her up on it and got blocked 🤣😭 I'd love to see how long hers and Eden's block lists are 🤣🤣
Exactly! Like it’s not even trolling when I’m literally affirming what she said.

Her block list is probably a thousandth her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t even imagine even suggesting doing this with my family😂😂 ‘hey dad, can I practice carrying you in preparation for your funeral’ like wtf 😂
Do they have a coffin in the house for this? Like what?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.