Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
That really made me chuckle, big cook little cook sprang to mind 🤣
Eden probably hoists him over her shoulder and stomps off no problem, in fact she’s probably able to carry LL (little Lloyd) at the same time 🤣
Seriously though they do realise you don’t actually pick the coffin up off the floor at a funeral 🥴
if they do go to festivals this summer, it will be Lloyd sat on edens shoulders in the crowd 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Paperstars2022

VIP Member
'as you can tell by my face, yes I do still have a phobia of cows'

Oh fuck off EDEEEEN. How many more phobias do you want to add to your ever growing lying list?😂

• Haha

Peach97

VIP Member
Eden on insta now..👀🍿
She’s only sent her the money back now because she’s been called out. Anyone with morals pays their friends back straight away. It isn’t like she was short for the money when she’s been bragging about how much she’s had/earnt. It really goes to show her true character that she doesn’t see anything wrong with taking advantage of a vulnerable person and never paying them back until a video went viral and threatened her reputation. Not sure what the fuck her Jimmy Savile comment is about either, no one has called her a nonce. Only stated the truth, she took advantage of a person in a vulnerable position.

Her Instagram stories wow she is so self obsessed! What's your favourite thing about your sisters. Freya cares about me getting trolled and yaz is obsessed with me - how about say something nice about your sisters that doesn't regard YOU! For example my fave thing about Freya is that she's a lovely mum and works hard and my fave thing about yaz is her passion for makeup and how fond of wolf she is or whatever you want to say. Not everything has to be about you Eden ...

Oh my god the videos from that girl came up on my FYP. I’m not surprised she’s taken advantage of young fans and got them to send her money, god knows how many others she’s done this too.
shes essentially groomed her fan, it’s disgusting and not okay!

DRLW

Chatty Member
How she hasn't been cancelled yet is absolutely beyond me I've said for a long time how she goes round in circles. She is one of the worst on the app its absolutely disgusting how she is let to carry on. I honestly believe if she was a man someone would have called the police by now especially people like maddies parents

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Yaz blocked me 😅 - I only asked her if Lee was 60. She literally said her husband is twice her age which would make him 58-60 seeing as she’s 30 this year.

Why get so defensive over something you said. She even pinned her comment about him being 46 after she blocked me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

heckles

Chatty Member
Do we know when this book is being released? Think it’s so funny they’ve promoted it and started selling it before it’s even written.
It’ll probably never be released because no one’s actually made the effort of ordering it 😅 they were probably hoping for a massive launch but who’s going to pay that much money when now you can just go online and search for the recipes for free?
Also the whole funeral thing has made me laugh, imagine Eden stood there with her fake tears and fake crying about her dads fake funeral. The fact that Yaz put “when the phones and cameras are down” what cameras??? They aren’t the kardashians! No ones filming their boring and scummy lives

• Haha

queencoco

Chatty Member
I love who she gets gets accused of being a groomer, gets super defensive about it and then her immediate reaction to start calling her child following hornies and to piss and fart on the toilet and film it, then put on the internet for kids to watch.

She’s truly twisted and vile.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Eden might be the best auntie, best sister, best daughter, blah blah blah but that doesn’t make up for the fact that she’s used a lot of people - most of them being young fans, I can remember her asking for money to be sent to her PayPal on numerous occasions. To me that’s always been wrong and she was taking advantage of her young, easily influenced fans who felt sorry for her and fell for her sob stories (one being how she needed to get to Yaz after she gave birth so got everyone to send her money, another being for flipping hair extensions) she should not ever be using people, taking advantage of them or taking money from them/her fans. It also doesn’t excuse the fact that she can have a vile attitude and treat/talk to a lot of people like shit because she thinks she’s amazing and can do and say what she likes. This is the whole problem here, nobody in her actual real life ever says to her ‘Actually that was wrong Eden’ they just ignore the issues and say well yeah but… she’s amazing at this and that, yes maybe so but she’s still done shitty things!!

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Her hair looks like a barcode 😂 Plus why has she put up a tiktok of Lloyd trying to touch her boobs at a family party. So vile, why is teeny tiny Lloyd wearing his bucket hat and jimmy saville style jacket doing this in front of everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mrskane29

VIP Member
The fact that Eden doesn't understand the multiple meanings of grooming and just assumes it must mean we are saying she fancies kids is weird in itself. Gemma hun, how much were you paid? Thousands weekly for the unforeseeable future? Why does everyone whip out the mental health card or illness card the very second things don't go their way?! Take ACCOUNTABILITY for once in your adult life Eden. And Gemma, just go crawl back into whatever hole you dragged yourself out of for a few follows! You're just as bad as Eden at this point.

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Eden is out for dinner AGAIN. Shock horror. She has said at the beginning of the video how Indian is a fear food for her? But she’s gone anyway and she’s ordered chicken? Chicken of all dishes when she’s said time and time again how chicken is the worst meat for her. This girl doesn’t make any sense. She talks so much shit she can’t keep up when she’s telling the truth anymore, chicken from McDonald’s yesterday and chicken today from an Indian. She hasn’t expected that chicken dish once whilst being in the restaurant, so yet again another lie considering how she said she has to chew a number of times before swallowing and expect every bit of chicken before eating it. I physically can say on videos, she’s never expected food once before eating it. Then again with Eden, if you’ve been Tenerife, she’s been elevenrife. Shocking