Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just decided to read about her after the drama! Her and her boyfriend annoy me. Does he own any clothing that isn’t stone island? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Treat yourself, go on his insta and see this ellesse photoshoot

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have missed so much, this thread is flying! She is honestly so vile, getting someone to post messages on here does t make her look good anyway as it’s always clearly from her.
And then taking money from vulnerable followers - she is a groomer through and through, she uses vulnerabilities and exploits them for cash, attention, even lives she does gets vulnerable kids sending gifts and money etc. And her messages she doesn’t care, the way she says don’t trust everyone or whatever, is so victim
blaming to the original girl. I honestly don’t get how someone who is meant to be ‘so nice and genuine’ gets into this much drama if that was the truth. In all honesty she’s a arrogant vile person, who attention seeks and makes up MH problems for attention.

In Lloyds new video too - she has just bought him a brand new x box.
So she’s taking money from vulnerable people and then flashing that she will buy him a £400 Xbox, along with the DJ decks which have been used once, and a car… Lloyd is cashing in on her a lot lately

Reactions: 14
His face in her tiktok about having sex and her nonexistent kids hearing reads “thank duck she has money because this is weird”. He’s done well for himself, she’s definitely good at keeping him sweet! Less than 6 months of being together and he’s got himself a nice pile of new gadgets

Also is anyone else not buying his excuse of what happened to his phone? I’m not saying it’s not possible because if someone wants to steal something, they’ll go to any lengths but I do think it’s just a bit sus

Reactions: 11
Also is anyone else not buying his excuse of what happened to his phone? I’m not saying it’s not possible because if someone wants to steal something, they’ll go to any lengths but I do think it’s just a bit sus

Why, what excuse are they using? I must’ve missed this

His face in her tiktok about having sex and her nonexistent kids hearing reads “thank duck she has money because this is weird”. He’s done well for himself, she’s definitely good at keeping him sweet! Less than 6 months of being together and he’s got himself a nice pile of new gadgets

I duno that does often happen, it’s more moped thefts, but is very common in london for people to make quick money stealing phones or bags that way cause you can’t catch up.
But he was probably plastered and drunk or on drugs, and an easy target- not that it’s right but it’s fine cause Eedy will buy him a brand new one cause she’s so king and amazing 💚🖤😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Jumped on here after seeing that girls tiktok, it’s a wild one🤣 the thing that was highlighted to me is not only is she vulnerable, but the girl sent her money during the second lockdown. The girl might have already been having financial difficulties herself (could’ve been on furlough), as much as anyone can respond “if she didn’t have it she shouldn’t have given it” anyone would do the same for a friend and she clearly trusted Eden enough to get her money back. Her insta stories scream gaslighting and I’m not being funny, the poor lass said she doesn’t want Eden to get hate but Eden knows full well that girl will be getting hate from those stories. Vile behaviour imo!

Reactions: 18
Anyone seen gemma new videos .saying how she supports eden 😂
Edens probably messaged her a sob story and asked her to post like she's asked everyone else 😂

But Gemma your a real person with real mental health and real feelings as well and when you went to Eden with your worries on a live she laughed & said you were being silly

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It’s crazy how they all switched after having a rant. Definitely think they have been paid off by Eden or threatened, guilt tripped. Eden is so manipulative it’s crazy. Yes the trolls can be horrible but Eden has said so much digusting things worse than trolls. She brought most of it upon herself. All this Gemma girl did was dye her hair.

Reactions: 3
Hmmm just went on my other account and looked, yep I've been blocked not got a clue how though
Did you say anything or like a comment? Definitely blocked.

I’m not that keen on Gemma after watching her live for the first time. Really aggressive and snappy. Moans at people talking about her, yet bro ha it up herself.

Can’t believe this all started over hair.

Reactions: 3
Did you say anything or like a comment? Definitely blocked.

I’m not that keen on Gemma after watching her live for the first time. Really aggressive and snappy. Moans at people talking about her, yet bro ha it up herself.

Can’t believe this all started over hair.
Literally only liked comments, can't even remember what I liked tbh, probably a comment about Eden😂

Reactions: 1
Why do Freya and yaz come running to her rescue?? Posting massive captions about how amazing she is… yet yaz was crying on her stories earlier and where was edens post of appreciation for yaz?? No where to be seen. Yaz needs to wake up. Eden is just a massive attention seeker. Also that Gemma’s video supporting Eden is stupid.. she’s excusing her behaviour by saying at the end of the day she’s a real person… that doesn’t excuse someone’s crappy behaviour… if someone killed 10 people you can’t excuse it “because they’re a real person”…

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.