Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think once would be funny especially after a drink. But I think every time is a bit much 🤣🤣
Yeah I think it would be funny if he mentioned it once after a drink but every time he has a pint he wants the family to practice his funeral procession. Thank god it's not Carla though she's on the drink every night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah I think it would be funny if he mentioned it once after a drink but every time he has a pint he wants the family to practice his funeral procession. Thank god it's not Carla though she's on the drink every night 😂
She's be 90% wine, would have to wring her out before she was put in the oven, otherwise the whole place might go up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t follow this thread (because the other threads keep me so busy!) but I know who Eden is. I also happen to work in the creator industry and I get a kick out of reporting influencers who fail to declare paid partnerships. Happy to announce ASA got back to me :)
That's brilliant!!

Oh nooo, Eden’s top #1 super fan is live with that girl who’s getting bullied because she has similar hair to Eden’s 😳

I bet the green monster isn’t going to like that.. She’s gonna get all paranoid thinking she’s going to be replaced😂😂
She was on live with her yesterday as well she said she'd messaged eden about it

Reactions: 1
Oh nooo, Eden’s top #1 super fan is live with that girl who’s getting bullied because she has similar hair to Eden’s 😳

I bet the green monster isn’t going to like that.. She’s gonna get all paranoid thinking she’s going to be replaced😂😂
I loooooioove winding the Eden fans up. It's the best part of my night.

Reactions: 7
Lloyd must be so bored with Eden, it’s a nice day and he’s dragged to chessington when he could be in the pub or raving or drinking somewhere, this is not what he ‘loves’ doing. Bet he is counting down til she’s given him enough to run off with it’s so sad how fake they are and how gross he is

'as you can tell by my face, yes I do still have a phobia of cows'

Oh duck off EDEEEEN. How many more phobias do you want to add to your ever growing lying list?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do we know when this book is being released? Think it’s so funny they’ve promoted it and started selling it before it’s even written.

Reactions: 3
She mentions it all the time. Also check the couple in the background literally laughing at them.
Oh my eyes 😫 That tattoo placement on her bikini line looks like she hasn't shaved since the 90s. Looks like her head hair isn't the only hair she has long. Boke 🤢

• Haha
Do we know when this book is being released? Think it’s so funny they’ve promoted it and started selling it before it’s even written.
It’ll probably never be released because no one’s actually made the effort of ordering it 😅 they were probably hoping for a massive launch but who’s going to pay that much money when now you can just go online and search for the recipes for free?
Also the whole funeral thing has made me laugh, imagine Eden stood there with her fake tears and fake crying about her dads fake funeral. The fact that Yaz put “when the phones and cameras are down” what cameras??? They aren’t the kardashians! No ones filming their boring and scummy lives

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone see the video the other day where she added in an OCD ritual, where she has to touch the corner or every room with her knees twice? She just chats tit, I have battled with OCD and it’s funny how we never hear of it when she is out, only when she is sat at home. Do you know how actually distressing that would be if you truly had to do that? It’s unlikely she would be able to leave the house as it would be so difficult to achieve that in public places which would then trigger your anxiety.

OCD isn’t a fun little quirk for content.

it’s just as someone who’s actually had their life affected by OCD, it feels like she is taking the piss and it’s so upsetting to constantly downplay these things as a bit of fun. I’ve ended up seriously injured trying to carry out my rituals believing it was saving my loved ones! It’s taken years of therapy to get it down to a manageable level, I wish mine had just been a little jokey thing like edens.

(also she chose the sound ‘do you know I’m utterly insane’ yes because you have munchausen )

2BFD4AAA-6A6B-496C-9428-6C4A4DD24E5E.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did anyone see the video the other day where she added in an OCD ritual, where she has to touch the corner or every room with her knees twice? She just chats tit, I have battled with OCD and it’s funny how we never hear of it when she is out, only when she is sat at home. Do you know how actually distressing that would be if you truly had to do that? It’s unlikely she would be able to leave the house as it would be so difficult to achieve that in public places which would then trigger your anxiety.

OCD isn’t a fun little quirk for content.

it’s just as someone who’s actually had their life affected by OCD, it feels like she is taking the piss and it’s so upsetting to constantly downplay these things as a bit of fun. I’ve ended up seriously injured trying to carry out my rituals believing it was saving my loved ones! It’s taken years of therapy to get it down to a manageable level, I wish mine had just been a little jokey thing like edens.

(also she chose the sound ‘do you know I’m utterly insane’ yes because you have munchausen )

View attachment 1179147
It really is, ocd controls my life in every sense. It’s not funny, it’s not quirky and it definitely isn’t on and off!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think once would be funny especially after a drink. But I think every time is a bit much 🤣🤣

The girls would lift him up and Lloyd would be gripping on with his feet dangling off the floor. 😂😂😂
That really made me chuckle, big cook little cook sprang to mind 🤣
Eden probably hoists him over her shoulder and stomps off no problem, in fact she’s probably able to carry LL (little Lloyd) at the same time 🤣
Seriously though they do realise you don’t actually pick the coffin up off the floor at a funeral 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That really made me chuckle, big cook little cook sprang to mind 🤣
Eden probably hoists him over her shoulder and stomps off no problem, in fact she’s probably able to carry LL (little Lloyd) at the same time 🤣
Seriously though they do realise you don’t actually pick the coffin up off the floor at a funeral 🥴
if they do go to festivals this summer, it will be Lloyd sat on edens shoulders in the crowd 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.