Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I try to just comment on behavuour on here I really do but that dinner post has ended me its like a mums taken her sulky teenage son out to dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1186400The way he’s reaching up to reach her mouth 😭
Wonder if he’s ever had a soft drink in his life. I’ve not seen any evidence.

View attachment 1186501

Can this guy not go anywhere without having a drink?
I didn’t mean to copy you 😂 I was just catching up

In all fairness, I was watching on Edens side and the comments were being awful.
Oh I didn’t know each side has different comments!

Reactions: 1
They’re not lying tho. Personally, I think he’s just worried the bank of Eden will close if she gets cancelled anymore 😂

EDIT: Eden’s just released her “feel bad for me🥺” video

Never mind she’s now deleted it. She just blabbed on about how she’s not a groomer because she’s an auntie and wants to be a mum some day 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They’re not lying tho. Personally, I think he’s just worried the bank of Eden will close if she gets cancelled anymore 😂

EDIT: Eden’s just released her “feel bad for me🥺” video
has her feel bad for me already been deleted? Can’t see it..

Managed to grab the feel sorry for me video before she deleted it but I don’t know how to put it on here as it’s too large-it’s 2 mins long.

Managed to grab the feel sorry for me video before she deleted it but I don’t know how to put it on here as it’s too large-it’s 2 mins long.
you have to compress it, I’ve done it before but can’t remember how, I am sure someone else here will be able to tell you how to do it😊

Reactions: 1

Here you go guys! The quality isn’t great so apologies. Her side of the story makes no sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A3AAAD88-5EC0-43B4-ACF8-A17BBC65A21C.jpeg
Wayne is just one of them cling ons that thinks they’re friends but when have we ever seen them together?? When has she ever made the effort to go and see him??? Also I’d never brag about a friend sending me that much money

Also her saying she can’t be a groomer because she’s an auntie and wants to become a mum is ridiculous. What a stupid bleeping thing to say and so ignorant

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.