Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1186803

Here you go guys! The quality isn’t great so apologies. Her side of the story makes no sense!
Yet she knows the girl is vulnerable and has bpd and she’s still
throwing her under the bus even though she knows that could put the girl in an unsafe position. Absolute poison. I could sit and pick every single thing she’s said apart but i cba wasting energy. She’s got followers dropping like flies now. I hope this is the end of the green goblin and she slithers off tiktok.

Reactions: 14
Is Lloyd not sick of all the drama? Not even six months into this relationship and how much drama has he had to put up with because little Miss Perfect isn’t actually so perfect after all and can’t ever tell the truth/admit she’s done wrong.

Also love Wayne trying to see this as his opportunity to cling onto Eden and Yaz again, don’t waste your time Wayne! As for Eden sending him £3000, weird, because he did lives as well where people sent him money/him saying he was skint (which to be fair to him he actually was struggling at one point I think) but if she’s sent him so much why was he skint? She never supported him at all from what I saw. And even if she did that doesn’t excuse the fact that she took money from vulnerable, young, naive followers and made out she was friends with them when she wasn’t at all.

Reactions: 10
PLS not lloyd trying to defend her and act like she didn’t say it…when it’s plastered all over her insta😭😭😭 gemma and kimmie - if you’re here, you’re legends

also, lloyd driving after having a pint? great example for her kiddie followers 🤦🏻‍♀️
dont you find it odd the whole family then become invested and are all sat commenting, like if your that successful and amazing and have so many thousands to send to your friend weekly, why are you even bothered by who comments what?

Reactions: 15
Funny how it's too far when people are continuously leaving comments about this to Eden buts it's not to far when her followers and her well known followers are in Gemma's comments and lives but that's not too far.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1186803

Here you go guys! The quality isn’t great so apologies. Her side of the story makes no sense!
"Do you think if I was a groomer I'd still be speaking to jade?" Ermmmmm....wtf.
Do you think I'm a groomer as an auntie as someone who wants to be a mum..... She's not as ignorant as to think groomers aren't someone's auntie, ancle etc.... surely .... Something super weird about this.

Reactions: 17
This is when she said her dress was from YSL in her interview with Lloyd. The reason you lied, eden, is because you're a pathological liar.

Anyone else feeling quite unnerved with everything going on with her atm. Something really isn't right

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
This is when she said her dress was from YSL in her interview with Lloyd. The reason you lied, eden, is because you're a pathological liar.

Anyone else feeling quite unnerved with everything going on with her atm. Something really isn't right
Wow I’ve literally just seen this video. I didn’t read the comments that’s mad. Why would you lie? He was slurring then too lol.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure it’s been mentioned already but the audacity of her posts on Instagram, her post said something along the lines of I give my friends thousands weekly 😷

Reactions: 3
I think she has met Wayne once or twice he came to see her that's it she's never gone to visit him, he was going to cone and live with her at one point.
It seems eden thinks grooming is only in a pedalo way and that's why she is so annoyed people have called her a groomer

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1186803

So someone with family and who wants to be a mum can’t be a groomer? Regular people are capable of all kinds of tit.

bleeping good at what she does? What TikTok’s, sleeping, eating and piling on makeup? That’s not a flex Eden. Most people use TikTok to get to the next level …

“Don’t want to hear anymore about it” - well she doesn’t have that power. If people want to comment on it then they will.

Reactions: 15
I’m just going to go on amazon and find the worlds smallest violin for her. She’s just drained from keeping up with her lies
We can send it to her PO Box she didn’t pay for

To Eden love tattle xx

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t find that video of her pretending to faint to see Lloyds reaction funny AT ALL! It’s messed up and if she’ll do that for a video what does she do in real life!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.