Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this. If she hasn’t had a period for three years it’d take more than two days of missing it for a period to start and it wouldn’t happen that quickly either. She’s playing a game I think. She’s either just trying to create speculation or she’s trying to convince Lloyd to have a baby with her, telling him she’ll come off contraception because she’s worried about her fertility more than likely so he gives him and says ‘oh well let’s see what happens’ then boom… baby! She knows Yaz is wanting another baby as well so knowing Eden she’d likely turn it into a competition (plus there’s a bit of a baby boom happening on tik tok lately!) Eden is way too selfish and immature for a baby at the moment, they’re not an accessory like she seems to think they are
i think she wants people to speculateand up her engagement.
Jos unfiltered had an abortion and she did videos about it, eden probably wants to get pregnant so she can ‘normalise’ abortion

Reactions: 2
Lloyd's stressed for some reason and people were commenting. She said "I hate when people say he's not himself, you don't know him. All you've seen is him do is cook pasta" loooooooooooooool!
Aww you know who else doesn’t know Lloyd? Eden. It’s been 4 months babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t believe for a second she would have an abortion. Heard it all before. It’s her way of saying to Lloyd because he’s said he’s not ready, no no I don’t want a baby. When I’m actual fact she will be trying to accidentally get pregnant. If she traps him, he ain’t going nowhere. She can’t cope him going away for even one night.

Reactions: 5
Wtf why would you want todo this to yourself
She’s not a normal person. She’ll do anything for attention.
I really don’t think she’s trying to have a kid right now, she’s too selfish and I think she has personal goals that would be difficult to achieve if she was to get pregnant at 23/24 but also she’s not being careful and she’s previously said she would have an abortion if she got pregnant

Reactions: 2
Eden is very narcissistic she will get pregnant to trap him into staying with her, eventually he will leave the abusive relationship but she will claim he is the abuser like she has done with all other exs. In a way he does financially abuse her as well its a major recipe for disaster. She won't like it that the attention will of been on yaz when she had a miscarriage and in turn eden is being a spoiled brat and wants all the attention for her and her only

Reactions: 7
She’s not a normal person. She’ll do anything for attention.
I really don’t think she’s trying to have a kid right now, she’s too selfish and I think she has personal goals that would be difficult to achieve if she was to get pregnant at 23/24 but also she’s not being careful and she’s previously said she would have an abortion if she got pregnant
What personal goals? She literally doesn’t leave her bedroom and makes no efforts to do anything or achieve any goals. She makes out she’s selfish and couldn’t stop smoking or give up red bull, she doesn’t want one right now. Lately all her content is periods, Lloyd being a great dad, the kids and Lloyd and cuteness and every live talks about pregnancy. Makes a point of answering the baby questions. She’s 💯 trying to get pregnant to trap Lloyd and gain lots of attention. She’s probably seen all the attention the tik tokers have had lately with announcing pregnancy.

Reactions: 7
Literally couldn’t imagine Eden with a baby. She might get pregnant for attention but once this hypothetical baby is here it would be palmed off to Lloyd or her sisters to raise. Couldn’t imagine her putting a baby first priority infront of doing her make up, lives, transition videos, barely acting videos etc etcccc not to forget her lay ins till 2pm. Their future child is doomed

Reactions: 6
she defo is gonna try to get pregnant on purpose 😐😐😐 shes also defo stopped the pill altogether to have a full period 🥴 we can see right through u hun x

Reactions: 8
What personal goals? She literally doesn’t leave her bedroom and makes no efforts to do anything or achieve any goals. She makes out she’s selfish and couldn’t stop smoking or give up red bull, she doesn’t want one right now. Lately all her content is periods, Lloyd being a great dad, the kids and Lloyd and cuteness and every live talks about pregnancy. Makes a point of answering the baby questions. She’s 💯 trying to get pregnant to trap Lloyd and gain lots of attention. She’s probably seen all the attention the tik tokers have had lately with announcing pregnancy.
I didn’t say I thought she was going to achieve those goals or that she was on track but she clearly craves being an influencer or celebrity of some sort, I know that’s possible with children but she’s not going to appeal to people older than her having children as they might not relate to her maturity levels/the fact she’s still living with her parents, so who would her target audience be if she got pregnant now? She said she’s saving to move out too which will be harder with a baby. Her followers are about 13 so they would get bored of the pregnancy content eventually and that’s her ‘career’ ended.

Reactions: 1
When you put someone so high on a pedestal to begin with the one way to go is down Eden 😊

Reactions: 4
Wtf why did she just show the world her period blood in a video?! The video itself is probably helpful to her young following but then she HAS to go ruin it by going too far

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I didn’t say I thought she was going to achieve those goals or that she was on track but she clearly craves being an influencer or celebrity of some sort, I know that’s possible with children but she’s not going to appeal to people older than her having children as they might not relate to her maturity levels/the fact she’s still living with her parents, so who would her target audience be if she got pregnant now? She said she’s saving to move out too which will be harder with a baby. Her followers are about 13 so they would get bored of the pregnancy content eventually and that’s her ‘career’ ended.
I think she thinks she more famous/celebrity and an influencer now. I don’t think she thinks she needs to be anymore. She’s said loads of times she’s right where she wants to be. She loves her target audience being kids as they tell her constantly each day how much they love her and how pretty she is. The comments and likes is what pays her also. Adults would never give her the attention these kids do. Lol she’s a muppet. She doesn’t drink, she doesn’t go abroad, she doesn’t like going out at all. Perfect person really to have a child young.

I think she thinks she more famous/celebrity and an influencer now. I don’t think she thinks she needs to be anymore. She’s said loads of times she’s right where she wants to be. She loves her target audience being kids as they tell her constantly each day how much they love her and how pretty she is. The comments and likes is what pays her also. Adults would never give her the attention these kids do. Lol she’s a muppet. She doesn’t drink, she doesn’t go abroad, she doesn’t like going out at all. Perfect person really to have a child young.
And if anything the only way she’s going to gain more of an older audience is to be pregnant and have some relevance to people and their lives.

Reactions: 1
She did not just show her period bloody hands on tik tok 🤢🤢🤢 a new low!

and why on earth is she doing a tutorial on how to apply a tampon. It’s literally her 1st day back on her prd after 3yrs and she think she can tell others how to do something. Nobody asked Eden!! Almost felt like she was doing it as an AD# aswell

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The next tiktok when she asks about it he would get a million £‘s to sleep with the fittest girl in the worl and then says have you heard that before. Ffs everyone has, he doesn’t find you the most attractive he’s just faking it for tiktok to be the perfect guy’ that he pretends to be even if he is yucky and vile

Reactions: 4
I remember 2 years ago when she would answer questions about periods etc because these young kids would ask her but it was done in a much better way

Lloyds new video is cringy as duck. Not to mention Eden's terrible "acting". Am I original? No. No you aren't.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.