Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that was last septembers! she doesn’t ever do twice probably too much work lol
Just thought of something could you imagine how awkward it would have been if Yaz did go, she'd be hanging around her new best friends Dan & chloe, so Eden and Lloyd would have been forced to spend time with them, awksss...

Reactions: 3
You know for someone that claims they are a make up artist, she cant seem to colour match her foundation to the colour of her actual skin..... then tries to hide her neck with her long hair!. Lloyd is a loser. He actualy thinks hes somthing 🙈 everytime they pop on my fyp I just cant bring myself to watch them. As for the sister. Oh cringe

Reactions: 8
After seeing the pics at tok fest and how young her followers are surely there should be some sort of authority involved investigating the sexual content Lloyd and Eden knowingly put out to children!? My stomach turned when I saw their little faces adoring Eden and knowing what they have been exposed to by her. I actually feel sick.
As for Yaz I think the only way she stays relevant in that family is by being up Edens ass or she would be ignored and very lonely. Freya seems to be v independent but Yaz comes across as vulnerable and needs her family support

Reactions: 14
Just thought of something could you imagine how awkward it would have been if Yaz did go, she'd be hanging around her new best friends Dan & chloe, so Eden and Lloyd would have been forced to spend time with them, awksss...
They did anyway! They had a meal together Friday night which must of been awkward, especially as when Eden was asked about Yaz going somewhere with them all on a live, Eden was like ‘well I don’t think Lloyd would like that’ meaning being in the same room as Dan. All fake the lot of them!

Her saying she can’t wait to celebrate Mother’s Day with Lloyd one day 🤮🤮🤮 you don’t even know each other 😳😳😳 red flags, red flags all over! Sounds like some tit you’d say to your first boyfriend at age 14 😂
But she said she couldn’t even stop smoking if she was pregnant? She’s way to selfish and she aims her content around sex knowing her fans are 10? Should be illegal 😷😷😷

Reactions: 8
But she said she couldn’t even stop smoking if she was pregnant? She’s way to selfish and she aims her content around sex knowing her fans are 10? Should be illegal 😷😷😷
Whaaaat? I’m a heavy smoker but I would NEVER smoke whilst pregnant. That’s disgusting

Reactions: 9
I've said it many times as have others, if she was a male people would be calling him certain names. Why because she is a woman does she get away with it? She has opened children up to all kinds if things they shouldn't know about. When kids go onto Google to find out what this stuff means it opens them up to even more disgusting things

Reactions: 10
They did anyway! They had a meal together Friday night which must of been awkward, especially as when Eden was asked about Yaz going somewhere with them all on a live, Eden was like ‘well I don’t think Lloyd would like that’ meaning being in the same room as Dan. All fake the lot of them!
I mean like hanging out afterwards, I seen that some of them were at a fun fair or something and Eden was no where to be seen

Why would you start a video with “had my first period in 3 years”?? She could be so helpful with these things and her experiences and help other people feel like what they’re going through is normal but she’s always so vulgar about things. Also the shakes she puts on when she’s eating, just embarrassing tbf!
Her moaning going “mmmm found them” when she’s talking about her boyfriend playing hide and seek is just odd behaviour too.

Also why wasn’t her dad out with them for a meal?

Reactions: 7
Hearing Cali call him Uncle Lloyd - blurgh aren’t the family embarrassed by that?

Also Cali looked a similar height to Lloyd when he was holding her 😅

Reactions: 12
She said in the live she forgot to take it 🙄🙄🙄

I can't help but continue to laugh at these hair extension comments 😂😂😂😭😭😭
She seems to forget it a lot and not get her period though, I definitely think she's trying to get pregnant and is gonna act shocked when she is.

Reactions: 10
0C3FBD52-2B38-4E85-BECC-86CB0014CB68.png

come on now get a new foundation that matches you

I’m Edens word I’m a narcissist who doesn’t care about followers

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her skin !!!!

He said he was popping out for 10’mins and her face DROPPED !!!! hes now decided he isn’t popping out because of her reaction
Lmao saying they don’t have time yet she’s sat there doing a full face and claiming to know what she’s doing, except she doesn’t know what she’s doing because she looks like a holy show 💀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.