Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lloyd's stressed for some reason and people were commenting. She said "I hate when people say he's not himself, you don't know him. All you've seen is him do is cook pasta" loooooooooooooool!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry, I'm new here. Just watched a live for the first time. Blimey, this woman contradicts herself.
Also speaks the truth but can't have it spoken to her.
You can't say LLoyd isn't himself because you don't know him but then proceeds to say he is stressed....so people did pick up on it then.
Some poor girl told her she'd missed a big patch with her foundation, Eden was so bleeping rude about it..."I know makeup, don't worry about me"
How she has any fans is beyond me. Didn't she say about Molly Mae being a dick to someone. Look in the mirror Eden, you're toxic.

Reactions: 15
I feel like her videos bait people to say stuff in her lives that she can then snap back about.

why is there such a huge pregnancy/parenthood theme going on, they are literally in the very early stages of a relationship, they are also in a bubble that most new couples aren’t, ie staying in her bed in her parents house, earning money without having to move with absolutely no responsibilities. Also calling Lloyd daddy in that video 🤢

I also found it odd that Lloyd would attend a Mother’s Day meal for Edens mum. But I guess everything is very intense and rushed, generally when relationships start at 100mph they fizzle out that fast too…

Watching edens latest TikTok gave me the creeps. The way she was doing voice over for the video about Lloyd being a dad one day whilst he was playing hide and seek with Cali, then Eden was making sexual moaning sounds whilst she was talking about him… so fucked up 🥴🤢

she thinks him being a dad is sexy and hot. That is all. Gross. She wouldn’t last 5 mins with her own baby. She can’t even take care of herself.

Reactions: 12
No offence but I’m getting sick of seeing Yasmin’s erected bullet nipples on my for you page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She seems to forget it a lot and not get her period though, I definitely think she's trying to get pregnant and is gonna act shocked when she is.
She must have forgotten to take it for a numerous amount of time, your period doesn't come back after you forget it every now and then. If she wasn't having sex fair enough, but she's told us plenty of time they're having unprotected sex so why would you not take the pill or other contraceptives to prevent pregnancy? They've both said they're not ready yet so wtf are they playing at

Reactions: 12
She must have forgotten to take it for a numerous amount of time, your period doesn't come back after you forget it every now and then. If she wasn't having sex fair enough, but she's told us plenty of time they're having unprotected sex so why would you not take the pill or other contraceptives to prevent pregnancy? They've both said they're not ready yet so wtf are they playing at
irresponsible 🙈

Reactions: 1
She said she would "yeetus the feetus" I mean I don't know why anyone would want to increase their chances of getting pregnant when they would have an abortion anyways. Abortions aren't a form of contraception. Nothing against them I just don't think it should be something people joke about getting because they are too irresponsible to use protection and limit the chance of unwanted pregnancy.

I think she wants to see if she’ll get pregnant but if she does she’ll have it aborted. She loves the drama and attention. She’ll want to see how Lloyd reacts.

Reactions: 7
Exactly this. If she hasn’t had a period for three years it’d take more than two days of missing it for a period to start and it wouldn’t happen that quickly either. She’s playing a game I think. She’s either just trying to create speculation or she’s trying to convince Lloyd to have a baby with her, telling him she’ll come off contraception because she’s worried about her fertility more than likely so he gives him and says ‘oh well let’s see what happens’ then boom… baby! She knows Yaz is wanting another baby as well so knowing Eden she’d likely turn it into a competition (plus there’s a bit of a baby boom happening on tik tok lately!) Eden is way too selfish and immature for a baby at the moment, they’re not an accessory like she seems to think they are

Reactions: 7
She seems to forget it a lot and not get her period though, I definitely think she's trying to get pregnant and is gonna act shocked when she is.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…

She’s trying for an accident

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.