Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's quite worrying really what they've seen as they are able to buy gifts on tiktok. Hopefully none of them have been able to access that sort of content. My daughter is nearly 13 I won't let her on there wouldn't want her watching the likes of these lot. She watches some tik toks on YouTube but it's mostly girly quotes type of things she watches.
I doubt they would be able to access it, but he's posted videos about doing it before & the good old links the the bio. Or he's posted about an only fans collab. I think kids probably get curious and wonder or Google what it is at least.

Tbh I find it strange that the parents let them go to tok fest. I understand stuff like comic con but to go and swoon around ‘famous’ tiktokers is very strange and not something I’d be letting my 12 year old do

Reactions: 5
Her saying she can’t wait to celebrate Mother’s Day with Lloyd one day 🤮🤮🤮 you don’t even know each other 😳😳😳 red flags, red flags all over! Sounds like some tit you’d say to your first boyfriend at age 14 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Her saying she can’t wait to celebrate Mother’s Day with Lloyd one day 🤮🤮🤮 you don’t even know each other 😳😳😳 red flags, red flags all over! Sounds like some tit you’d say to your first boyfriend at age 14 😂

They’ve been together about 4 months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like we should’ve known she’d be cringy in relationship but not this bad… she’s so open this is all going to bite her on the bum if they break up becuase those 14 year olds won’t leave her alone about it

Reactions: 3
I thought we already new he had a tit relationship with his family & barely saw them? He's been said they don't reach out to him either for things like that.
Bloody hell. I can’t keep up. When she gets asked in the live or question and answers on Instagram, she tells us how they’re going up north in April to meet all his family, so what one is it? 😂😂😂 Eden cant keep up with her lies tbh

If her management had any sense or brains they would see this as a need to change her content. If she cleaned her act up and kept everything she posted as PG she might not get the 18+ audience she craves but she would have less trolls and hate and would probably do a lot better. But she won’t - she will continute to post whatever it if she wants cos “she’s Eden Harvz and no one tells her what to do”

Reactions: 5
The fact he’s called uncle Lloyd too is so bizarre to me. Not a chance they’ll last past the one year mark

I’ve been with my partner for almost 3 years and he’s only recently been known as uncle. Before that he was just his name 😂

Funny how she hinted she has fertility problems and said to not ask her about becoming a parent and all that tit but she posts tiktoks saying about celebrating Mother’s Day with her fella she’s known for 5 seconds

Reactions: 4
Funny how she hinted she has fertility problems and said to not ask her about becoming a parent and all that tit but she posts tiktoks saying about celebrating Mother’s Day with her fella she’s known for 5 seconds
Wonder how she knows what, she's been taking the pill continuously for years with no breaks. If she did stop it could take a few months for her cycle to return to normal. She's been with Lloyd 4 months? That's not long enough for her body to have come off contraceptives, get back to normal, & try for a baby to know anything.

Not Yaz having a miscarriage though and Eden making it all about her fertility now. Like have a day off man.

Reactions: 9
Wonder how she knows what, she's been taking the pill continuously for years with no breaks. If she did stop it could take a few months for her cycle to return to normal. She's been with Lloyd 4 months? That's not long enough for her body to have come off contraceptives, get back to normal, & try for a baby to know anything.

Not Yaz having a miscarriage though and Eden making it all about her fertility now. Like have a day off man.
I've always wondered this about the pill, I'm on the one without a break, I've got to be on it because of my PCOS. At the moment I don't want kids, but what happens to my body when I stop taking the pill? Is it messed up because if it?

I've always wondered this about the pill, I'm on the one without a break, I've got to be on it because of my PCOS. At the moment I don't want kids, but what happens to my body when I stop taking the pill? Is it messed up because if it?
There’s a lot of factors lovely. Best thing to do in my opinion is speak to your doctor around 1 year before you want to start trying for a baby (if you ever decide to). There’s pros and cons to all medications, you’ve just got to do what’s right for you at the time ♥

• Heart
Sorry I didn't mean to worry you I just mean if she's been on it continuously for years she's not been trying to get pregnant so wouldn't know she'll struggle to conceive. And she's only been with Lloyd 4 months so if she has came off it that's still not long enough for her body to get back to normal and her periods to regulate themselves. But as said above the best thing to do would be to speak to your doctor 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It shouldn’t be, it just might take time to readjust, I had the implant and had no periods for years then once it was removed it took a couple of months for my periods to come back and be regular before I got pregnant

Reactions: 1
She might wanna think about moving out and being an actual adult before she has a child.

Although I can see her getting pregnant and insisting they stay at her mum's because she needs the support around her. Plenty of rooms for a nursery so why would she need to move out

At least yaz had the balls to move away and Start a life have a family away from everything she has ever known

Reactions: 11
There’s a lot of factors lovely. Best thing to do in my opinion is speak to your doctor around 1 year before you want to start trying for a baby (if you ever decide to). There’s pros and cons to all medications, you’ve just got to do what’s right for you at the time ♥
Thank you my lovely 💖

Sorry I didn't mean to worry you I just mean if she's been on it continuously for years she's not been trying to get pregnant so wouldn't know she'll struggle to conceive. And she's only been with Lloyd 4 months so if she has came off it that's still not long enough for her body to get back to normal and her periods to regulate themselves. But as said above the best thing to do would be to speak to your doctor 💕
No its okay, don't worry you didn't worry me it's always at the back of my mind! Thank you lovely 💖

• Heart
I’m sure Eden said she wasn’t doing Tok Fest on Sunday because it was Wolfs party? She’s deleted that TikTok though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.