Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be prepared to see the same videos all week with different sounds. I’ve seen the same cuddle about 3 times already ffs

Reactions: 11
I saw some young girl on tiktok (@erickastxkes) meet Eden and KT Franklin(another tiktoker) today at Tokfest.. I’m not the biggest fan of KT but she was so warm and genuine compared to Eden’s video

Reactions: 6
I’m just cringing and this probably does go for most tiktok influencers, but how they sell tickets to meet them like they’re proper celebs. Like the absolute cringe from Eden & Lloyd, Dan Sprag and his clan, Whatever his Mate is that he tries to do sexy photos with.
They all exploit the vulnerable children, cause let’s be honest it’s usually a type of 13-16 year old that loves them, because they are vulnerable in some way. Maybe give back to them rather than getting them to pay for you.
Like even this cook book is just Lloyd wanting them all to pay so he gets attention and cash, no reason to give back to the followers that have ‘saved’ Eden

Reactions: 7
Yes yes people I’m getting moobs
Nothing against his body or anything because I don't care for that stuff. However just looking at him makes me feel physically sick and my vagina shrivelles up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg I can’t stop laughing at Lloyd and Freya being sat at the side while Eden does her meet&greets 😩

Why tf are they sat there like Eden’s protective parents😖 Weird
Lloyd is upset he’s not got fans, why would Freya even want to go it’d be sooo dull

Reactions: 5
Freya goes because eden says she needs body guards to go to such places. Is efen not there today? Tok fest doesn't seem as big this year from what bits I've seen

Reactions: 2
Freya goes because eden says she needs body guards to go to such places. Is efen not there today? Tok fest doesn't seem as big this year from what bits I've seen
She said she was only doing the Saturday this year so she won’t be there today

Reactions: 1
Tenner bet she made that last sip of redbull last about 3 hour just so she had it on stage with her cos she’s AdDiCTeD

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just saw this comment under Eden’s video.. Surely they’re not being serious ?!!!! 😩😩😩
It’s actually a bit sad that she let clout get to her head cos I was watching a few of her old YouTube videos other day and she actually seemed like such a normal lass proper funny and nice and actually pulled normal faces instead of eye fkin the camera all time

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.