Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can Lloyd be so comfortable constantly being balls deep in Eden under her parents roof. No respect atall, same applies to her aswell! 😖

Reactions: 5
Ffs now he’s a mixologist. Also surely he shouldn’t be advising to pour boiling hot water into just any glass?

Perhaps he’s a doctor too as apparently he could have saved 6 million lives if they’d just had a hot toddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have they drained a can of tomato spaghetti strips to make that ramen?

She’s just literally claimed she’s a MUA 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure eden once said on her q&a on insta she is into men doing things to her while she is asleep. It was said not long after she had mentioned the r*pe thing so people wasn't happy. I dont think she's been with Lloyd long enough to have that level of trust its not as though they knew each other for years before or anything

Reactions: 9
I'd had a boyfriend once who said to me all the time 'feel free to wake me up doing x y z...' and even though we were in a relationship and had spoke about it, I could not bring myself to do it... felt dirty and rapey him not actually being conscious of what was going on! Bizzare they'd share that with children also!!
Exact same here. No matter how many times my partner asks I say no

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell. Social media break but plenty of drafts while gone. No detoxing at all 😂

Reactions: 9
I personally don’t believe Eden has a type in men and she will literally settle for anything with a pulse. If you look at her previous, including Callum Best. They literally look nothing alike. Her ex’s Max, Dan, Marvin, Callum and now Lloyd. They’re literally NOTHING alike at all.

Not Eden and Lloyd saying she’s banned from posting for 3 days, to uploading 24 hours later:

Reactions: 12
I personally don’t believe Eden has a type in men and she will literally settle for anything with a pulse. If you look at her previous, including Callum Best. They literally look nothing alike. Her ex’s Max, Dan, Marvin, Callum and now Lloyd. They’re literally NOTHING alike at all.

Not Eden and Lloyd saying she’s banned from posting for 3 days, to uploading 24 hours later:
Sorry whats the story with calum best??? Think I missed that one!

Reactions: 2
Sorry whats the story with calum best??? Think I missed that one!
She had a one night stand with him in a hotel after he done a “meet” 😂 she use to tell the stories on tiktok live in the lockdown, use to make out they have a special connection etc

Reactions: 4
She had a one night stand with him in a hotel after he done a “meet” 😂 she use to tell the stories on tiktok live in the lockdown, use to make out they have a special connection etc
Oh god that's duck all to brag about.... no wonder her vag reeks constantly... be one of the millions of stis she's caught off him 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.