Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don’t believe Eden has a type in men and she will literally settle for anything with a pulse. If you look at her previous, including Callum Best. They literally look nothing alike. Her ex’s Max, Dan, Marvin, Callum and now Lloyd. They’re literally NOTHING alike at all.

Not Eden and Lloyd saying she’s banned from posting for 3 days, to uploading 24 hours later:
Don't forget Dan Spragg 😂😂🤢🤢
Not that she did physical with him, just messages (apparently)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lloyd absolutely gives me the creeps, the 2 of them are filthy in need of a power hose 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I personally don’t believe Eden has a type in men and she will literally settle for anything with a pulse. If you look at her previous, including Callum Best. They literally look nothing alike. Her ex’s Max, Dan, Marvin, Callum and now Lloyd. They’re literally NOTHING alike at all.

Not Eden and Lloyd saying she’s banned from posting for 3 days, to uploading 24 hours later:
just anyone who will have her 😂😶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Something doesn’t add up, Eden went viral very fast with the “eat with eden” videos, she reached 2.9 million followers yet has never actually had her name or face on anything?(apart from that dodgy fake fan thing but that isn’t even worth mentioning lol)

Meanwhile Lloyd has been on Tiktok for around 2 months(i think) got signed up by a management and already has got his crappy slogan on a cookbook with his face?

I think the problem with Eden’s content is the fact she has no actual skills apart from bullshitting her way through life, after all, she’s already been blocked from posting on Tiktok and she’s been back a day?

What company will want to work with someone who doesn’t have a stable functioning account? Just look how well the Lucozade advert went, all the comments of Eden were turned off but all the other creators were left on.
She’s deleted this comment from her TikTok video now…

Thought she was banned for 3 days… more lies🤥
She’s deleted her comment on another video where she said we was banned too

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
For someone who was so greatly missed during her 5 day social media break, her views are bleeping awful.

Reactions: 8
They're live now. So is the cookbook the huge deal she was talking about a while back?
The live confused me, she has covid but somehow was was still making sexual moaning noises at the food, I thought when you have covid you can't taste next to nothing?

I'm sure eden once said on her q&a on insta she is into men doing things to her while she is asleep. It was said not long after she had mentioned the r*pe thing so people wasn't happy. I dont think she's been with Lloyd long enough to have that level of trust its not as though they knew each other for years before or anything
Yeah she said she was into CNC (I think), consentual non consent, something like that. It's a few feeds back, makes my skin crawl 🤮🤢

Reactions: 5
The live confused me, she has covid but somehow was was still making sexual moaning noises at the food, I thought when you have covid you can't taste next to nothing?

Yeah she said she was into CNC (I think), consentual non consent, something like that. It's a few feeds back, makes my skin crawl 🤮🤢
Covid's different for everyone. I think it was one of the main symptoms of the first one but my full family's just had it and everyone could taste & smell. It was more sore heads, body aches, shortness of breath, really sore sinuses.

Reactions: 2
Covid's different for everyone. I think it was one of the main symptoms of the first one but my full family's just had it and everyone could taste & smell. It was more sore heads, body aches, shortness of breath, really sore sinuses.
Ahh I see, I haven't had it (fingers crossed I don't jinx myself), just going off what others have told me. I hope you're all feeling better now!

Ahh I see, I haven't had it (fingers crossed I don't jinx myself), just going off what others have told me. I hope you're all feeling better now!
Lucky I haven't had it yet either. I'm not very well right now but PCR is negative so I think I managed to avoid it. But everyone else is okay, fatigue is all they really feel now. Thank you!

Reactions: 4
What? How did I miss that one?
Apparently they were messaging one another, despite him being with Chloe at the time! Think this was just prior to her pregnancy with their baby. That's why it was so bizarre when Yasmin became buddy buddy with him as apparently Eden and Dan had fallen out. Must be all alright now though as I noticed Dan commented on her 'having a break' tiktok and Chloe was one of her mods in the live the other week. She's a right mug that girl!!

Tbf if I was chloe I’d of seen it as a lucky escape to get the hell away from him 🤦🏻‍♀️
Me too! Him, Lloyd and Lee make my fanny turn inside out!

Reactions: 3

She said on Instagram that she has no smell or taste either, so she's literally fake moaning at food lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She also had a thing for aj as well not sure about Richard sales.
That's the one, couldn't remember the term used. She has so many young followers as well it could lead them into thinking its normal. I mean each to their own with what people are into but some things just shouldn't be discussed with such a young following

Reactions: 3
I lost my sense of smell first, it was like having a blocked nose, then my taste. I could eat a chilli, not taste it but feel the burning. It was honestly the weirdest week. My sense of smell still isn't right. Luckily I only had a headache and was extra tired.
I had a milkshake and nearly cried because I couldn't taste it 😂😂

No it depends, first time I had I couldn’t taste tit and what I could taste tasted like ass, second time my taste didn’t really change

Eden has said she has lost her taste and smell so she would have no idea what the food tastes like

Reactions: 6
She told Lloyd he could feed her dog tit and she wouldn’t know 😷

Wrongun honestly

Reactions: 2
Thread name
Eden Harvz yes yes people fake mental health to push sales of cookbook I do this for a job fake lies and lips 👄

She basically making this cook book for the money they have rushed it because there a bunch of idiots if anyone pays £22 for it more fool them

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.