Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless if she’s fake sleeping or not but isn’t it non consensual sex when you have sex with your sleeping partner?

Reactions: 16
This is the video about the dog in the car next to her….don’t think that’s success she can smell 🤢🤢 🐠
I actually find it quite sad how these followers actually look up to Eden and find her inspiring. It really is sad and Eden will be laughing at them, pretending to be their friend while laughing at them and these poor disciples have no idea, they genuinely think they are loved and part of the Harvz family

Reactions: 7
Regardless if she’s fake sleeping or not but isn’t it non consensual sex when you have sex with your sleeping partner?
Yeah it’s non consensual because they’re not able to say yes to the act that’s about to happen. I just don’t get why he’d broadcast it on tiktok that he’d do stuff to her when she’s not awake

I highly doubt HP reached out to them when they’re doing books for basically anybody asks. Do they think we’re stupid? We literally know HP makes books for anyone and they got their own photography. Pls stop making out like they’re making it big when they’re not. She got a fake tan brought out and he’s got some cookbook which probs wont sell because like someone said, it’s all on google nowadays. The only reason people will buy them is the little obsessed fans of Eden’s. Almost as bad as the “personalised cutlery set” she sold…
wow of course they reached out looool, Eden is bank rolling it in the hope they get bigger and finally hit 3 mil, he is a bleeping jobs worth that is getting her to pay for his basic recipe book on how to make pasta and bangers and mash.
We all know these companies produce it cause they’re paying like we’ve said that’s why it’s all pre order to have numbers first then order. They will just have samples atm, like show us the book etc they haven’t even shown a physical copy. Plus it’s funny he’s standing on top of something to look l taller.
They are such a boring dead couple

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else find his recent tik tok really inappropriate or am I reaching. Proper creeped me out.

Reactions: 6
She won't even be asleep she's probably pretending to be asleep as well thinking he's funny which makes it worse!

Reactions: 5
Yep. If you’re going to do anything sexual to someone when they are asleep then 100% need their consent prior to doing the act.

I’d be pretty repulsed if a boyfriend did things to me during my sleep that he hadn’t checked I was ok with.

Even if you like it or not those two are gross because younger viewers could see that and think it’s just a joke and a girl would be overreacting if she didn’t like her boyfriend doing that (or the other way around) - or even think they are ok to do that themselves.

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but £22 for a recipe book which instructs you on how to make sausages and mash? Stop the world I want to get off

Reactions: 6

Has the Lloyd rapping video been posted before? I feel like it has but worth it to laugh at again.

His TikTok handle used to be Lloydaroid - I’d say he’s more of a Lloyd hemorrhoid

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I'd had a boyfriend once who said to me all the time 'feel free to wake me up doing x y z...' and even though we were in a relationship and had spoke about it, I could not bring myself to do it... felt dirty and rapey him not actually being conscious of what was going on! Bizzare they'd share that with children also!!

Reactions: 8
Imagine saying you wanna do stuff to your sleeping girlfriend. I mean she’s clearly fake sleeping there but still, so weird!
I thought this!! First thing that came to my mind!! (Other than the vagina tattoo of course)

Reactions: 2

Has the Lloyd rapping video been posted before? I feel like it has but worth it to laugh at again.

His TikTok handle used to be Lloydaroid - I’d say he’s more of a Lloyd hemorrhoid
Omg I cringed so hard I'm almost inside out! what a freak 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I highly doubt HP reached out to them when they’re doing books for basically anybody asks. Do they think we’re stupid? We literally know HP makes books for anyone and they got their own photography. Pls stop making out like they’re making it big when they’re not. She got a fake tan brought out and he’s got some cookbook which probs wont sell because like someone said, it’s all on google nowadays. The only reason people will buy them is the little obsessed fans of Eden’s. Almost as bad as the “personalised cutlery set” she sold…
What i don't understand is that they did a photoshoot yet shes missing one nail, unironed clothes and her hair doesnt even looked washed. How can you go to do a photoshoot and have such low standards... Like its just embarrassing at this point, i dont understand those two

Reactions: 13

So he had an old tiktok where he would post also, He lies as much as her like he created a tiktok to stalk Eden (weird and also creepy to then admit), then he actually posted trying to clearly get big from rapping etc. How she can’t see he has picked her for a following is just her pretending it’s not the case, she knows it’s the case that’s why she has to tell everyone so often she’s in love because it’s all a front

Who is their target age bracket? They do realise 12 year olds don't want cook books? Actually proper weird

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.