Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not even like the recipes will be innovative, like he's invented them, you can look up any of the dishes he's cooked so far online or can be found in many other recipe books...

Reactions: 6
Saving this for you Eden to remind you of your delusion when you break up! You're welcome in advance doll xoxoxo
I had no worrys and felt nothing but excitement in the first few months of my relationship with my abusive ex. Doesn’t mean he didn’t turn out to be a turd. It’s called lust, every honeymoon period is great.

Reactions: 4
I am baffled. Wow. So she has a break for effect and then comes back then with a £22 bloody cookbook! She’s on the front cover as if she’s his sous chef when she sits on her arse all day 😂😂😂 bloody hell. Then they publish it themselves. Shaming

Reactions: 4
I’d love to know why people of this generation would want to spend £22 on such a tit cook book? Eden has told her followers that the book will be filled with recipes(including her favourites), pictures of them and cute little stories behind the day Lloyd cooked it for them and a few little messages from them both. It sounds BORING. I bet the followers are so excited how to learn to cook pasta, sausages and mash, a Sunday roast, a breakfast, sea bass and all the other things that the public can ALREADY cook.

next thing, he will be bringing out a manual on how to fold T-shirts
The thing is, this generation just don’t buy cookbooks anymore, we have google. They only people buying cook books these days are the older generation who aren’t tech savvy, and they ain’t gunna want a cook book filled with pictures of the green giant bending over

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d love to know why people of this generation would want to spend £22 on such a tit cook book? Eden has told her followers that the book will be filled with recipes(including her favourites), pictures of them and cute little stories behind the day Lloyd cooked it for them and a few little messages from them both. It sounds BORING. I bet the followers are so excited how to learn to cook pasta, sausages and mash, a Sunday roast, a breakfast, sea bass and all the other things that the public can ALREADY cook.

next thing, he will be bringing out a manual on how to fold T-shirts
He did a video about a week ago about how to hang up clothes and fold them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He did a video about a week ago about how to hang up clothes and fold them 😂
He’ll be coming for Marie Kondo’s job next, first taking out Gordon Ramsey with his complex gourmet meal of “Bangers and Mash” now Marie Kondo 🤣 Just because your girlfriend is a grown adult that doesn’t know how to wipe her own arse doesn’t mean we are all incompetent.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’ll be coming for Marie Kondo’s job next, first taking out Gordon Ramsey with his complex gourmet meal of “Bangers and Mash” now Marie Kondo 🤣 Just because your girlfriend is a grown adult that doesn’t know how to wipe her own arse doesn’t mean we are all incompetent.
😂😂😂 watch out Marie Kondo!! He’s a bloody wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah sure they did Lloyd 😆🤭
I highly doubt HP reached out to them when they’re doing books for basically anybody asks. Do they think we’re stupid? We literally know HP makes books for anyone and they got their own photography. Pls stop making out like they’re making it big when they’re not. She got a fake tan brought out and he’s got some cookbook which probs wont sell because like someone said, it’s all on google nowadays. The only reason people will buy them is the little obsessed fans of Eden’s. Almost as bad as the “personalised cutlery set” she sold…

Reactions: 10
Further to pizzasluts post, I googled the largest printing company in the world and there is no conclusive answer. So I went on the link to the cook book and it says powered by HP custom content, which I googled and it took me to a site to self publish your own cookbook!? Eden was mentioning the QR codes?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What I find strange is the fact Lloyd joining connect management can’t of been that excitement to the team, it hasn’t been announced anywhere on their socials and he isn’t even featured on the website. They’ve not even mentioned Eden and Lloyds cookbook either 😂

Reactions: 7
This cookbook photo shoot seems like it was planned last minute because she didn't make any effort with how she looks. Hair doesn't even look washed

Reactions: 14
Oh dear, they've both got covid. It was only going to be a matter of time,thinking she's invincible all the time.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.