Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden made Lloyd post that POV of her and you can tell hahaha. What fully grown man would make a compilation of his girlfriends photos over music??

Reactions: 8
Clearly Lloyd and Yaz would have got her permission to post … it’s so blatantly obvious that she’s now easing her way back into being seen but not posting.

I got covid in January and I couldn’t move because I was in so much aching pain and cold, hard to breathe, couldn’t eat because I’d be sick.

The 6 million people that died from it was that an ick too? How about the people who couldn’t be with their dying loved ones? What an absolute ick that was. Cringgggeeee.

Also I’ve heard that ick covid joke before. So as well as being disgusting ignorant and tone deaf she’s also unoriginal.

Also, what in the Kermit are those boots?!???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Clearly Lloyd and Yaz would have got her permission to post … it’s so blatantly obvious that she’s now easing her way back into being seen but not posting.

I got covid in January and I couldn’t move because I was in so much aching pain and cold, hard to breathe, couldn’t eat because I’d be sick.

The 6 million people that died from it was that an ick too? How about the people who couldn’t be with their dying loved ones? What an absolute ick that was. Cringgggeeee.

Also I’ve heard that ick covid joke before. So as well as being disgusting ignorant and tone deaf she’s also unoriginal.

Agreed. She's gross.

Reactions: 3
I’m putting money on the fact both Eden and Lloyd are doing something off their own backs, possibly a website or something online for sure. Either way, they’ve had to get their own photography so seems a bit offish. I’ve just realised it’s the same photographer that did Edens photo shoot a while back that she made such a big deal about and the same photographer who was taking pictures of them all at Wolf’s birthday in Kent.

She made such a big deal about this photoshoot (picture attached) and nothing even came out about it? 😂
What is her tattoo?

Reactions: 1
I bet the photo shoot was for merch!!!! A bleeping apron saying “yes yes people”
Do you remember when Eden brought out cutlery for her EWM's? They were like thirty bleeping quid for a knife and fork. That was the last straw for me, I liked her before that 😂😂

What is her tattoo?
Tarzan (and Jane) with the biggest areolas I ever did see, and that's coming from a six month pregnant woman 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Food poisoning isn't contagious. Just take some imodium and she's good to go (but will now be constipated for 3 days).
Thanks for pointing the obvious out. But if I had food poisoning and felt as ill as she said I wouldn't be going out

• Haha
Reactions: 7

After the way she acted when her grandad died of covid, I'm really shocked (not really surprised) that she would talk about it in such a tone deaf manner. It makes you think which side of her is real, the one where she was ordering everyone to stay in, socially distance and wear masks or the one where she calls covid a trend and an ick. I know she's going to blame it on her dark humour, but duck me I wouldn't joke about something a family member died of

Reactions: 12
Oh my god, Yasmin annoys me so much. She’s uploaded a link to the go fund me page regarding the little boy that Mel Moon is raising money for. She’s telling people to donate but where’s her donation? Nowhere to be seen. I’ve looked through the whole lot and she’s nowhere. Surely she should be capable of donating considering the amount of money she now earns, so much money that she was able to give up her full time employment. Irritates me so much. Donate yourself Yasmin and others might follow.

I can’t stand people who tell people to donate but don’t donate themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Thanks for pointing the obvious out. But if I had food poisoning and felt as ill as she said I wouldn't be going out
100% agree!! we know yazmin loves to make a song and dance about everything clearly she can't have been that ill

Reactions: 3
Oh my god, Yasmin annoys me so much. She’s uploaded a link to the go fund me page regarding the little boy that Mel Moon is raising money for. She’s telling people to donate but where’s her donation? Nowhere to be seen. I’ve looked through the whole lot and she’s nowhere. Surely she should be capable of donating considering the amount of money she now earns, so much money that she was able to give up her full time employment. Irritates me so much. Donate yourself Yasmin and others might follow.

I can’t stand people who tell people to donate but don’t donate themselves.
Well she’s consistently told us that they spend thousands on fish …. She just got a new car and does a TikTok shop every single week selling Olaplex for her Hagrid mane.

Also Yaz if you’re reading this give us an update on the Airbnb in Bath situation 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New to this thread.. but was sat in Mels live for baby Harlow earlier and even though she’s ‘taking a break’ Eden still managed to send a castle. If you wanted to stay out of the limelight, you’d donate to the GFM anonymously, not send a castle in a live with 4k people to boost your stupid ego, when 70% off that gift will be taken by TikTok anyway. It’s all for show and for people to say how amazing she is. I was fuming the chat then went green and black in support of Eden. The live wasn’t about that, it was about that poor baby. Stupid girl and stupid people that support her and think her tit doesn’t stink

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What's even more cringe about lloyds latest montage is those pics are only a few days old tops.. like they have literally sat and planned the video! Not a genuinely candid photo amongst them! So cringe. ICK.

Reactions: 7

Surely that's not the face of a 24 year old
only now I'm seeing this, wtf is this. Covid gives her the ick but he doesn't? Make it make sense🤢🤮
He just looks like a dirty smoker doesn't he? Like I bet his breath reaks 😂😭

Also she’s clearly sent that video to Yaz saying can you upload this because I can’t, she’s trying to sneak things in but not post herself it’s so vile.
only now I'm seeing this, wtf is this. Covid gives her the ick but he doesn't? Make it make sense🤢🤮
This is just disgusting what a vile apron no one would ever buy that tit surely, it’s tacky as, and he just looks like he reeks of fags, bad breath and Edens bed 🤮

Well she’s consistently told us that they spend thousands on fish …. She just got a new car and does a TikTok shop every single week selling Olaplex for her Hagrid mane.

Also Yaz if you’re reading this give us an update on the Airbnb in Bath situation 😅
That's a bit unfair on hagrid can we not bash him please. Poor man lived in a hut - can't even recall seeing a bathroom Where he lived 😂😂😂

• Haha
funny how Yaz called that girl her best friend when she’s never once mentioned her and always said she hasn’t got any friends

A family of fakes and I pray to god their kids don’t grow up like them

Reactions: 5
I find it so odd how intense it all is so quickly, surely by 3 month mark, particularly at Lloyds age you would still have your own life? It all feels very calculated on his behalf. Serious red flags 🚩 even down to the whole uncle thing, it creeps me out, you literally aren’t their uncle, chill the f out.

They are all self absorbed, self centred, idiots. Of course people will buy whatever tit Lloyd is selling, which Eden is endorsing, because she has created a community of vulnerable young people, that she sucked in with her EWM, who are desperate to be noticed by her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.