Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden is very much still active on her socials!! I commented on one of her videos this morning and got blocked 😂 she’s in the background checking away. She’s not stupid. She’s playing the social media system.

it’s actually very amusing that she feels the need to have to announce she’s taking a break. It’s giving me “going to delete Facebook… cba with the snakes on here. Anyone who cares has my number just text me” vibes 😂😂😂😂

EMBARRAZING

Considering they all harp on about her “2.9” lloyal million followers her last video declaring her departure only has 569k views 74.6k likes and 1654 comments. Her “community” isn’t as big as she thinks
One of her videos has a top liked comment of nearly 600… the comment is calling her out. That’s a large amount of “loyal followers” isn’t it 😂 she’s absolutely deluded because 13 year old girls call her “queen”.
Get a grip

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus wept what cringe is next
Oh god who is actually going to buy this??? I’ve never cringed so bad in my life. If I was off with a mental health rest as well I wouldn’t be posing in front of the camera looking all orange

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus wept what cringe is next
I find it funny how Lloyd is the first one in the relationship to bring out something he made (with the help of others of course, the only thing Eden has brought out was that horrendous blackfishing tan and she only slapped her name on that didn't have anything to do with the making of it

Reactions: 11
I find it funny how Lloyd is the first one in the relationship to bring out something he made (with the help of others of course, the only thing Eden has brought out was that horrendous blackfishing tan and she only slapped her name on that didn't have anything to do with the making of it
Agreed. As much as he’s a twit too, why won’t she let him have his moment? Why does everything have to be about her

Reactions: 12
So you’re telling me Eden has done this whole dramatic thing of leaving Tiktok to get extra attention on hers and lover boy Lloyd’s new releasing of a crappy cookbook?😂😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my goodness, whatever it is I know that there’s more deserving people out there than Lloyd. This is a man who can’t cook anything other than pasta and whose groundbreaking content includes glueing a drawer back together and pissing in his girlfriend’s mum’s back garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I needed a break from social media because of my MH I would delete or atleast put everything private. Comments off ect

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.