Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m putting money on the fact both Eden and Lloyd are doing something off their own backs, possibly a website or something online for sure. Either way, they’ve had to get their own photography so seems a bit offish. I’ve just realised it’s the same photographer that did Edens photo shoot a while back that she made such a big deal about and the same photographer who was taking pictures of them all at Wolf’s birthday in Kent.

She made such a big deal about this photoshoot (picture attached) and nothing even came out about it? 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Wow he’s back to his cooking and is eating a roast on edens bed, how vile can they get, go and sit at a table ffs how lazy can they be. Plus they would spill gravy etx then lie in it, they’re so gross!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I bet the photo shoot was for merch!!!! A bleeping apron saying “yes yes people”
he’s so chavvy lol, who the duck would buy Lloyd mercy, he’s a 33 year old bum living off his 10 year younger girlfriend in her parents house eating in her bedroom everyday and making tiktok videos for 10 year olds 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
he’s so chavvy lol, who the duck would buy Lloyd mercy, he’s a 33 year old bum living off his 10 year younger girlfriend in her parents house eating in her bedroom everyday and making tiktok videos for 10 year olds 😂😂😂
He must think because his with a famous tiktoker who everybody is obsessed with, they’ll sell like mad LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He must think because his with a famous tiktoker who everybody is obsessed with, they’ll sell like mad LOL
Hahaha I think they’re in for a shock cause they’ve not had that much enaggaement and comments since she left, she’s defo got a load of followers either bought or are inactive

Reactions: 2
She’ll be back on tik tok in her boredom of isolation. Actually she’ll probably not even isolate…
she probably won’t even isolate, her and lloyd won’t change their habits if they do have it cause they stay in bed and don’t move anyway the slobs

Reactions: 1
I’m putting money on the fact both Eden and Lloyd are doing something off their own backs, possibly a website or something online for sure. Either way, they’ve had to get their own photography so seems a bit offish. I’ve just realised it’s the same photographer that did Edens photo shoot a while back that she made such a big deal about and the same photographer who was taking pictures of them all at Wolf’s birthday in Kent.

She made such a big deal about this photoshoot (picture attached) and nothing even came out about it? 😂
Personally I didn't think eden was unattractive, well a year ago Eden. Until she opened her mouth. That photo is awful. She's ruined her face with fillers etc. And that hair has done it's time.

Reactions: 8
Yaz has got food poisoning but is okay to go out to her friends gender reveal? Yeah okay hun 🙄

Reactions: 4
Yaz has got food poisoning but is okay to go out to her friends gender reveal? Yeah okay hun 🙄
Food poisoning isn't contagious. Just take some imodium and she's good to go (but will now be constipated for 3 days).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.