Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them extensions didn't cost £2000 that's for sure.
And if they did she could’ve had £34K savings instead of wasting it for less than a fortnight. I like how she highlighted her savings… Does Lloyd have any? From the way she was discussing he doesn’t - she was asking if the £30K would be enough for a house etc, however he would be there too.
She needs to get a reality check and stop funding him, get him working and actually paying for his shut designer gear himself. He is such a bum, sleeping in all day, going for sunbeds, 33 and living off 24 year old missus, what a loser

Reactions: 15
Them extensions didn't cost £2000 that's for sure.
I searched the colour code on the back of the extensions from a video she posted, I think it was a day in the life one and they weren’t that expensive, she’s chatting rubbish

Reactions: 5
Her latest video is a bit contradicting isn’t it? She didn’t like Molly Mae’s reaction to her at a event but continued to follow her, promote her products and use them too but here she is preaching “isn’t this easy, about blocking someone’s content you’re not interested in and not insist on telling people I can’t stand them” I BEG YOUR WHAT? LETS REWIND back to when you called Molly Mae a bleep on live hun. Short memory loss or what

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1111600Wonder how long it’ll last 🤔🤔 back on by tomorrow morning
Fair play to her if she does actually have a break. She's never had one longer than a day or 2. Its no really normal to never have time off from your "job" even if it is only social media. Sometimes we need to get off our phones as well. We will just need to wait & see

Reactions: 13
Exactly i hope she actually takes time off from it all, and doesnt end up coming back in 2 days. No Eden just stick it out!!! Have a break

Reactions: 4
Taking a break at a gifted and probably needing advertising hotel tonight 🤷🏽‍♀️ She can’t spend too long away as she needs to fund her beggy boyfriends lifestyle.
Hopefully rather than claiming everyone else is the problem she ca actually reflect on how much she has changed and how vile, nasty and manipulative she is.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1111600Wonder how long it’ll last 🤔🤔 back on by tomorrow morning
Never any accountability though is there? Just a whole woe is Eden fest, that everyone will lap up because she's told everyone what they want to hear because the majority of these idiots wear rose tinted specs and are SO desperate for a like or a comment off some random girl from down south that they ignore all the bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.