Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this Lloyd going to these places, on his own? As far as Eden has told her followers time and time again she don’t do flying or boats hence why her and her family only got to France as they drive there. Can easily drive to France and Amsterdam but Tenerife, I don’t think they’ll be wanting to spend 60 hours driving there and would take a flight so yet again. ANOTHER LIE. Unless Lloyd is going with his friends, that’ll be a laugh.
Having a laugh aren’t you lmao! He won’t be allowed to go there on his own or with friends. Within seconds Eden would be making suicidal tik toks and guilt tripping him to come home 😅

Reactions: 11
Surely having to delete endless comments, and even videos because you can’t keep up with deleting comments, should indicate to you that you’re probably not as loved as you think you are, and that you should maybe reevaluate some of the life choices you have made/continue to make.

Issue apologies, and genuinely mean them. Stop doing and saying all the things that are getting you hate. You might even find that more people will start to follow you and enjoy your content - instead of following you to hate on you.

Just a thought, hun.
Tik tok should be like tattle and not let them delete or block people it would be so much more fun

Reactions: 12
Just clicked on her live and the first comment I saw was saying she hardly has any hair and I don’t know why but that’s made me laugh so much so thank you whoever wrote that hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she had that orange head filter on for a minute why does she always look like an 🍊 colour 😳

Just clicked on her live and the first comment I saw was saying she hardly has any hair and I don’t know why but that’s made me laugh so much so thank you whoever wrote that hahaha
Very poor hair strips 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So Lloyd has covid but has been going to the supermarket and KCF, yet eden thinks it’s selfish to spread it all … Make it make sense

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Anyone seen the videos of Kerrie Essex’s live slagging Eden off? 😂😂 I don’t like Kerrie but I know she used to be a big fan of Eden, would never say a bad word about her.. now she’s saying everything we say. Even mentioned about how anyone can go on that site and make a cook book.. I think kerries been reading here 👀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this Lloyd going to these places, on his own? As far as Eden has told her followers time and time again she don’t do flying or boats hence why her and her family only got to France as they drive there. Can easily drive to France and Amsterdam but Tenerife, I don’t think they’ll be wanting to spend 60 hours driving there and would take a flight so yet again. ANOTHER LIE. Unless Lloyd is going with his friends, that’ll be a laugh.
I can only assume they’re getting the Eurostar to Amsterdam but no idea how she’s planning on getting to Tenerife without a boat or plane

Reactions: 6
So Lloyd has covid but has been going to the supermarket and KCF, yet eden thinks it’s selfish to spread it all … Make it make sense
Has she just slipped up there mentioning he’s been the supermarket etc? Cause she back tracked pretty fast saying they’ve only been going in the car to get fresh air.

What happened to the girl that was super paranoid about people coming near her house in lockdown?

Reactions: 17
For someone who’s been on a break she looks like she’s done 40 minutes on a sun bed! Girl that’s not how you use them. You don’t just go in there and burn. The people working at that shop need to advise her not to have them so often or for as long as she is. Because that colour is not right

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the videos of Kerrie Essex’s live slagging Eden off? 😂😂 I don’t like Kerrie but I know she used to be a big fan of Eden, would never say a bad word about her.. now she’s saying everything we say. Even mentioned about how anyone can go on that site and make a cook book.. I think kerries been reading here 👀
Kerrie is horrid and vile- she’s worse than Eden imo

They’ve both got coronavirus and if they have been out, they’re not breaking guidelines and that’s scary to think about how many people are testing positive and still walking around as they’re basically allowed too but with Eden and Lloyd doing it, testing positive and going out makes them HUGE hypocrites, well especially Eden considering how she reacted during the pandemic regarding her dad being high risk. She was having fits outside her bedroom window because there was two people homeless standing outside her home but then again, it didn’t stop her going out everyday to get “essentials” so don’t know why I thought differently.

I don’t mind Kerrie, I don’t follow her or watch her but her and her partner are truthful about Eden. She isn’t the same person as she is on the app. She is fake and the book is available for everybody to do and Eden needs to stop making out like they were approached for it. Kerrie even said Eden don’t do the cooking 😂 as bad as it is that people don’t like Kerrie.. she’s speaking facts lmao

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.