Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't wish anxiety etc on anyone so i do hope she's ok but I'm 99% sure she'll be back within 72 hours saying she's not going to let the haters win, predictible.

Reactions: 15
Hopefu

Hopefully she has a long good look at herself and come back with a video taking accountability, but I doubt if. And if she does no doubt her management will of made her
She won't take accountability. Never has never will. Her management won't make her as they blow just as much smoke up her arse. They've blocked people who have messaged them concerned. They aren't nice people.

Reactions: 14
Anyone else see Lloyd has taken edens name out of his bio? Not that deep Orr?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She won't take accountability. Never has never will. Her management won't make her as they blow just as much smoke up her arse. They've blocked people who have messaged them concerned. They aren't nice people.
she really is a lost cause cos her family are full of enablers and the fact her management is as bad is awful

Reactions: 6
This has all come off the live where is kicked off with cheffy and she said she fakes her mental illnesses. Now she’s saying she’s so anxiety ridden she has to step away from social media 😒

Reactions: 19
Maybe Eden’s new BIG brand deal her and Yaz have been going on about has got cancelled? After all, why would she be leaving an app which she makes money from? I reckon they’ve dropped her and in Eden’s head it’s easier for her to leave Tiktok for a week then explain why the big news isn’t coming anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Maybe Eden’s new BIG brand deal her and Yaz have been going on about has got cancelled? After all, why would she be leaving an app which she makes money from? I reckon they’ve dropped her and in Eden’s head it’s easier for her to leave Tiktok for a week then explain why the big news isn’t coming anymore
Doubt it'll be long enough for her to be missing out on much money. I give it a couple of days to a week at most.

Reactions: 4
I do wonder what the post means by self medicating. As some who is apparently sober & always has been? Or at least portrays that.

I hope Lloyd realises when this comes to an end his name will be muck and she will blame him for her behaviour and self medication among many other things

He h
I hope Lloyd realises when this comes to an end his name will be muck and she will blame him for her behaviour and self medication among many other things
He has only been there for his own benefit and no doubt has thought about how he would “play” the epic breakup..he’s a horror too

Reactions: 5
In her time off, she’ll either be making loads of tiktok drafts to post as soon as she comes back on- or her and Lloyd will be sat there not knowing what to do without a phone in their face.

I watched yazs live the other day and she mentioned tattle and that her Eden and Freya all made a pact about a year ago and swore on each other’s kids that they would never read here again

Reactions: 9
In her time off, she’ll either be making loads of tiktok drafts to post as soon as she comes back on- or her and Lloyd will be sat there not knowing what to do without a phone in their face.

I watched yazs live the other day and she mentioned tattle and that her Eden and Freya all made a pact about a year ago and swore on each other’s kids that they would never read here again
I bet Yaz and Eden are on here reading this everyday! 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.