Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aliceinengland

I think yazs holiday is the one shes going om with lee ,dan ,chloe and i think connor and charlotte as well ?
I’ll be honest I don’t keep up with Yaz so I wasn’t even aware she was going anywhere with them lot. However I did see that apparently Lloyd is going to Tenerife or wherever without Eden. She is going somewhere else at the time he’s going to Tenerife

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I heard her say when this all started that she had to block Eden because she didn't like her that much. That she loved her at the start but since she noticed everything she blocked her. If Eden has cheffy blocked she wouldn't have been able to come into the live and comment.

Do you honestly think Molly mae even knows what Eden said or cares? She was having her own drama at the time with people being bothered about her 24 hours in a day comment followed by people protesting against PLT. I don't think 1 person calling her rude and saying they didn't like her was at the top of her concerns.
Cheffy was on a back up account

ghostguy

VIP Member
Cheffy apparently had Eden blocked, how did she even know that Eden mentioned her? I get bad vibes from them both. Cheffy is never off my fyp talking about how many times she's masturbated and referring to her vagina as different types of fish. It's the creepiest oddest behaviour. Start an only fans 🤢
Does anyone have any clips? I missed this masterpiece 😂