Cheffychefchef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's everyone's opinions on cheffy?
I quite like her
But tonight she's on the alcohol and it looks like it's going to be a very interesting live

Reactions: 4
I really like her .oh no shes not drinking again is she .she was doing so well

Reactions: 2
I really like her, she makes me laugh. Nothing bad to say about her

Reactions: 3
I've not been following cheffy long, came across her around valentines but I absolutely love cheffy, I think she's hilarious, Down to earth and makes alot of people laugh. Feel for her tonight she's having a tough time. One of my favourite on tiktok tbh.

Love her, funny and honest and just says it as it is and isn't a beg...so that's a bonus!! If she having a drink, I'm sure it's just a " wobble"...she's come too far to let herself down...she's done amazing!

Love her, funny and honest and just says it as it is and isn't a beg...so that's a bonus!! If she having a drink, I'm sure it's just a " wobble"...she's come too far to let herself down...she's done amazing!
I agree I think she's brilliant, love her

Love her. She says what she thinks, she isn’t a beg and has called Eden out for the narcissist she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I like her as others have said she says it like it is without coming across like she wants any sympathy etc when she discusses her mental health.

I hope it is just a blip tonight alcohol wise as she has been doing so well.

I like her as others have said she says it like it is without coming across like she wants any sympathy etc when she discusses her mental health.

I hope it is just a blip tonight alcohol wise as she has been doing so well.
She’s on live now. She owns everything she does bless her. Her girlfriend had cheated on her and she lost it. I hope she picks herself up from it.

Did anyone see the drama with Eden ? I missed most of it but caught cheffys live and all the little fan girls were in calling her a bully. From what I could gather she seems to say exactly what a lot of us are thinking about Eden that she is fake

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the drama with Eden ? I missed most of it but caught cheffys live and all the little fan girls were in calling her a bully. From what I could gather she seems to say exactly what a lot of us are thinking about Eden that she is fake
She stated nothing but facts! Eden just can’t stand being called out for the narcissistic liar she is!

Reactions: 7
She’s a car crash. She needs help not people egging her on on lives!!! I mean to go on Tik toc to announce that you drank so much you slept in your own piss is not Normal behaviour.. I actually feel
Very sorry for her

Reactions: 9
Just putting my two pence in because Iv just came across this. I think she's weird as duck. I don't think there's any need for her to come on the app daily telling people how many times she's masturbated, showing off her collection of toys & referring to her vagina as different types of fish. That's not normalising it, it's over sharing. With bad advice as well may I add considering she's recommending using minty shower gel as a lubricant or wash for a thrill. The only thing she's doing it's telling people how to get thrush or BV 🤦🏻‍♀️. I mean surly if you want to be known as some sort of sexual health advocate you'd know basic knowledge like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s a car crash. She needs help not people egging her on on lives!!! I mean to go on Tik toc to announce that you drank so much you slept in your own piss is not Normal behaviour.. I actually feel
Very sorry for her
Yeah admitting that was just bizarre

Just putting my two pence in because Iv just came across this. I think she's weird as duck. I don't think there's any need for her to come on the app daily telling people how many times she's masturbated, showing off her collection of toys & referring to her vagina as different types of fish. That's not normalising it, it's over sharing. With bad advice as well may I add considering she's recommending using minty shower gel as a lubricant or wash for a thrill. The only thing she's doing it's telling people how to get thrush or BV 🤦🏻‍♀️. I mean surly if you want to be known as some sort of sexual health advocate you'd know basic knowledge like that.
followed her story for a while and think she's done so well with her " lifestyle " changes and think it's good that she shares when she has a " blip".
Admitting she's pissed the bed is questionable obviously, but doesn't offend me personally. However, I agree with all you've said, the first tik tok she did on this " subject " went wild and she clearly now thinks it's all her followers want to see....I certainly don't...I'm not a prude, just find it boring...I followed her cos of the "journey" she was on and quite admired her, but now am just scrolling on when see this sort of stuff!!

Reactions: 5
followed her story for a while and think she's done so well with her " lifestyle " changes and think it's good that she shares when she has a " blip".
Admitting she's pissed the bed is questionable obviously, but doesn't offend me personally. However, I agree with all you've said, the first tik tok she did on this " subject " went wild and she clearly now thinks it's all her followers want to see....I certainly don't...I'm not a prude, just find it boring...I followed her cos of the "journey" she was on and quite admired her, but now am just scrolling on when see this sort of stuff!!
Yeah Iv saw her journey and used to see her pissed on lives a lot. I mean we all hate on Eden not being qualified to talk about sexual health because she sprays her bits with deodorant and bathes in a potion of soaps. I don't think it's any different from what cheffy is doing. None of it is healthy solid advice. I don't like Eden, I'm not saying I don't like cheffy but I find all this very odd.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.