Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine out of everyone in the uk to live with you end up with Harveys 🤕🤕🤕 poor sod. View attachment 1129873
Imagine living in that tit hole 🤢

Absolutely pissing myself at short arse bobbing about showing off the new decks Eden has bought him. Pretending hes a dj 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Watched a bit of her live earlier and it was about 40 minute story about her getting covid 🥱🥱

Reactions: 5
Yes yes people…. nobody puts baby and his cook book pamphlet in the corner right ? 💚🖤🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s on live now saying Lloyd drunk so much whiskey last night, he has got an issue
That ain’t sociable drinking. That’s a slippery slope. being topped up cos you feel so tit from the night before… lack of routine and responsibilities has its down sides, I know I could easily slip into bad habits if my life was so unstructured…

Reactions: 2
She defo slipped up mentioning the supermarket- she basically started by saying that they had been naughty and her and Lloyd had been going for drives but not getting out the car for fresh air (yeah right) but then Lloyd went out the car to get KFC only.
But then later on lloyd comes in saying he can’t find his headphones and when she asks when he last had them, he says in the supermarket earlier, so clearly has been going there.

Then starts saying it’s so selfish people are exposing vulnerable people like her dad etc, but has clearly slipped up

Reactions: 13
Lloyd thinking he’s the man with his DJ decks in his girlfriends, parents house is giving me the ick big time

Reactions: 12
I can’t pin point why but I just don’t like her

She’s lost her taste but the foods amazing. That is why I don’t like her right this minute. She has no clue what she is saying half the time. bleeping pond weed

Reactions: 7
I know it’s not a rule anymore but if your ‘job’ is social media which you can do from home and you have no need to go out to actually work, it’s just common decency to stay at home isn’t it.

Her dad is really high risk too yet she’s still swanning round the house

Reactions: 3
What is his problem. Is he pissed? Is he fucked off? He has a real chip on his shoulder tonight. bleeping toad. They are proper bringing up tattle tonight saying apparently they approached HP. He’s not drinking red wine 🙄😴

Reactions: 6
Lmao on her live someone asked her if she'll be paid and he goes 'don't say how much' 💀 before that she was saying egg is a staple in Japanese food,like she can bleeping cook lmao

Fake as duck!! He looks wasted!!! And now on about how they were “of course” approached to make a book! duck off and pull the other one! He is one angry man tonight!!!!

His apron has “cha cha cha” on it, he’s definitely going to try and market these cheap and tacky aprons

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.