Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pissed on red wine Lloyd won't come off🤣🤣🤣 wigan pier Friday nights where the best🖤 this is hot mess

Reactions: 2
They can if it’s not set to private. Someone at work got done for gross misconduct because of something they posted.
I got called into the office once for calling one of the girls "bestie from all the restie" she made me delete the post because it offended the others. The woman I'd said it too had done me a huge favour that was all. I didn't realise I'd made people jealous🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not mentioning his girlfriend who got him on tiktok. He’s acting like he got that success all by himself!!!! I laughed reading that. This is his linkedin
He wouldn’t be where he was today without Eden. He is where he is because of who his girlfriend is. Imagine his tried making out he has done it all by himself 😂

Reactions: 9
he necked the bottle more or less under an hour, no wonder he’s so pissed all the time he defo drinks one a night at least, then is able to be a lazy duck and sleep it off til 2 pm each day before being taken out for wagamama’s again and repeat.
I bet you from the way Lloyd acts the djing etc he is such a druggie, he will 100% use coke on most nights out and if it’s raves even more, Bet eden can’t wait til summer pops off for him 😂 He’ll be grounded and not give pocket money if he doesn’t stay in with her!

Reactions: 10
That live tonight just proved how toxic Eden is in a relationship. Someone in the comments mentioned about Wayne Lineker and Eden whispered to the camera “he isn’t going ocean club without me. Your partners should be allowed to go abroad with their friends without their partners but we know first hand, Eden won’t allow that behaviour. She will be stood behind him 24/7. You can just picture her now if he gets parties, clubs, raves etc.. she will he stood behind the decks with him like the little saddo. You could tell how awkward she felt and she didn’t know any of the songs. She asked for requests and Lloyd had none. We know from her lives what type of music she listens to and it isn’t that. The way Lloyd kept turning around to chug from the red wine bottle. You could see how fucked he was. Eden kept saying “his had enough”. So embarrassing

Reactions: 13
I know of a 12 year old who started DJing for fun and has know been flown out to Ibiza all expenses paid to DJ clubs (admittedly under 18s or before 10pm) but he's worked hard and starred from nothing. He didn't piggy back off of someone else. It's people like Lloyd wfo ruin it for genuine people like Scotty.

Surely even after testing negative you’re still contagious to pass it on? I know it’s not guidelines to isolate when testing positive but there’s no way you can tell me Cali and Lloyd are testing negative already when it was only 3 days ago they caught it from Eden. I don’t care that it’s not guidelines anymore but it just shows how selfish she is that she desperately needed to get her nails done instead of protecting the people who are working doing her crusty toes and sandwich fingers and she ain’t even wearing a mask. Neither is Lloyd. I hate them both so much. Just a pair of selfish delusional pricks.

Reactions: 8
Who said “trying to hide the alcohol bless” 😂😂

She looks like a twit standing there behind him like that
this reminds me of a dad and a child when a kid wants to do what their parents doing. She looks like she’s playing dress up in one of his hats like she’s copying him. Both so strange

Reactions: 5
Surely even after testing negative you’re still contagious to pass it on? I know it’s not guidelines to isolate when testing positive but there’s no way you can tell me Cali and Lloyd are testing negative already when it was only 3 days ago they caught it from Eden. I don’t care that it’s not guidelines anymore but it just shows how selfish she is that she desperately needed to get her nails done instead of protecting the people who are working doing her crusty toes and sandwich fingers and she ain’t even wearing a mask. Neither is Lloyd. I hate them both so much. Just a pair of selfish delusional pricks.
From what I know about my countries guidelines (I am not in the same country as Eden but still in the UK) if you test negetive today, you can come out of isolation tomorrow. Not the same day you test negetive because it can be a false negative. And as from her insta she’s only tested negetive today, so no she absolutely shouldn’t have been going out today. Lloyd absolutely will not be negetive already, considering it’s been 3 days it would atleast take over a week. Both of them are just selfish pricks. Will do whatever they want no matter who they hurt

From what I know about my countries guidelines (I am not in the same country as Eden but still in the UK) if you test negetive today, you can come out of isolation tomorrow. Not the same day you test negetive because it can be a false negative. And as from her insta she’s only tested negetive today, so no she absolutely shouldn’t have been going out today. Lloyd absolutely will not be negetive already, considering it’s been 3 days it would atleast take over a week. Both of them are just selfish pricks. Will do whatever they want no matter who they hurt
I don’t think England is the same as that. It says “
While you’re no longer required by law to self-isolate if you have COVID-19, you should still stay at home and avoid contact with other people. This helps reduce the chance of passing COVID-19 on to others.” But that obviously hasn’t been the case with Eden and her family. Her mum and dad are away doing god knows what and spreading it around to god knows how many people. Cali literally had one day off school by the looks of things and as for Lloyd, his been KFC, supermarket, McDonald’s and nail bar (as far as we know) like surely if you know you have coronavirus and you’re desperate to go out. You’d wear a mask! Literally never met such a selfish family before who think they’re something now because they have a bit of money. They’re going to France soon aren’t they? They want to hope they’ve only been doing lateral flow tests otherwise they can’t test for another 90 days on the PCR 😉

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I don’t think England is the same as that. It says “
While you’re no longer required by law to self-isolate if you have COVID-19, you should still stay at home and avoid contact with other people. This helps reduce the chance of passing COVID-19 on to others.” But that obviously hasn’t been the case with Eden and her family. Her mum and dad are away doing god knows what and spreading it around to god knows how many people. Cali literally had one day off school by the looks of things and as for Lloyd, his been KFC, supermarket, McDonald’s and nail bar (as far as we know) like surely if you know you have coronavirus and you’re desperate to go out. You’d wear a mask! Literally never met such a selfish family before who think they’re something now because they have a bit of money. They’re going to France soon aren’t they? They want to hope they’ve only been doing lateral flow tests otherwise they can’t test for another 90 days on the PCR 😉
I think from what I can see, Yaz has said she’s going on holiday in 5 days, but I’m not sure if this is the France trip. Ans if it is all I can say is god help them, because I can’t imagine them all testing negative in the next 5 days

No one going to mention Lloyd slurping tomato sauce off the wooden spoon and Eden putting it back in the pot? And he’s got covid?

duck sake man.

They’re just bleeping boggin

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I think from what I can see, Yaz has said she’s going on holiday in 5 days, but I’m not sure if this is the France trip. Ans if it is all I can say is god help them, because I can’t imagine them all testing negative in the next 5 days
I think yazs holiday is the one shes going om with lee ,dan ,chloe and i think connor and charlotte as well ?

Reactions: 3
I think yazs holiday is the one shes going om with lee ,dan ,chloe and i think connor and charlotte as well ?
I’ll be honest I don’t keep up with Yaz so I wasn’t even aware she was going anywhere with them lot. However I did see that apparently Lloyd is going to Tenerife or wherever without Eden. She is going somewhere else at the time he’s going to Tenerife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.