Eden Harvz #13 red flags, designer rags, probably stinks of stale fags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see it all then she ended the live but at first she tried to say something like announcement and doesn’t want ppl to find out yet.

Reactions: 3
That was pretty crazy!!
Whatever it was edens mum said - they panic buttoned the hell out of it.
Someone tell me they have screen recorded it and can put captions on 😂😂

What Eden’s mum just said proves how much she must sit and trash talk her fans. Claims she loves them but clearly thinks they’re all crazy fans

Reactions: 14
Proves what she makes of Eden’s big “successful life plan and 2.8m community” she probably thinks the fact eden sits and does all this is a whole load of baloney and knows what her daughter is like therefore thinks anyone who can possibly sit and enjoy and watch her has to be somewhat physiologically deranged.

I mean we all know she had to sit down and explain to her mum what tiktok even is at one point and what she does and I bet her mum had an opinion on it at first

Reactions: 6
Ive had to make a 3rd account just to watch her and someone commented saying when are you getting engaged .like what they have literally just got together

Reactions: 2
Anyway on another note
The way eden and Lloyd disgust me and probably think they’re the new edgy couple with the rich fashion sense. It’s giving… If Machine gun Kelly & Megan fox had a car accident and survived!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dammit I missed it but reading the comments and now she's just ended the live. What's even the point of her lives anyway?! She just sits there applying a shovel ton of make up and doesn't even bother reading any of the comments out!?

Dammit I missed it but reading the comments and now she's just ended the live. What's even the point of her lives anyway?! She just sits there applying a shovel ton of make up and doesn't even bother reading any of the comments out!?
I missed it too! Typically watched the whole tit show then logged off for a wee and missed it 😑

off to search Tiktok for screen record

She was so pissed on that live 🤣 her mums gonna get it guess there won’t be an EWE tonight

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice the water works came on just before the live ended? People commenting like it’s nice to know what you think of your followers, you’re only saying sorry because you don’t want to get cancelled etc… just before the live ended, the water works came and the shakes

Reactions: 8
She’s done she’s done 🤣

Lloyds gonna deal with her first outburst tonight
But no doubt he’ll be comforting her in every way he possibly can
Because quite frankly
He has no choice tbh🤣

Reactions: 2
She goes live for the gifts and the barrage of compliments are a bonus too. But ultimately, the gifts.

I missed it too! Typically watched the whole tit show then logged off for a wee and missed it 😑

off to search Tiktok for screen record
If you find one, please share 🤣

This attempt at damage control is hilarious. Carla was definitely pissed while Eden was on live and that’s why this has happened. They say a drunk person speaks the truth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.